E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Issues Related to Energy Piles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- S.K. Vanapalli, Z.N. Taylan, “Design of single piles using the mechanics of unsaturated soils.” International Journal of GEOMATE 2, no. 1, 97-204 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uchaipichat, “Variation of pile capacity in unsaturated clay layer with suction.” Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 17, 2425-2433 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Georgiadis, D.M. Potts, L. Zdravkovic, “The influence of partial soil saturation on pile behaviour.” Géotechnique 53, no. 1, 11-25 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Laloui, M. Nuth, L. Vulliet, “Experimental and numerical investigations of the behaviour of a heat exchanger pile.” International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 30, no. 8, 763-781 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.W.W. Ng, C. Shi, A. Gunawan, L. Laloui, H.L. Liu, “Centrifuge modelling of heating effects on energy pile performance in saturated sand.” Canadian Geotechnical Journal 52, no. 8, 1045-1057 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, C. Wang, G. Kong, A. Bouazza, “Ultimate bearing capacity of energy piles in dry and saturated sand.” Acta Geotechnica 14, no. 3, 869-879 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. McCartney, J.E. Rosenberg, “Impact of heat exchange on side shear in thermo-active foundations.” In Geo-Frontiers 2011: Advances in Geotechnical Engineering, 488-498 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, A. Bouazza, D. Barry-Macaulay, M. R. Singh, M. Webster, C. Haberfield, G. Chapman, S. Baycan, “Field and laboratory investigation of a heat exchanger pile.” In GeoCongress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, 4396-4405 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Donna, L. Laloui, “Soil response under thermomechanical conditions imposed by energy geostructures.” Energy Geostructures: Innovation in Underground Engineering, 3-21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fuentes, N. Pinyol, E. Alonso, “Effect of temperature induced excess porewater pressures on the shaft bearing capacity of geothermal piles.” Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment 8, 30-37 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fu, “Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Effects on the Behaviour of Unsaturated Soil-Structure Interfaces and the Numerical Analysis of Energy Piles.” PhD diss., Université d’Ottawa/University of Ottawa (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uchaipichat, N. Khalili,“Experimental investigation of thermo-hydro-mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated silt.” Géotechnique 59(4), 339-353 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Laloui, and A.F.R. Loria, Analysis and Design of Energy Geostructures: Theoretical Essentials and Practical Application. Academic Press (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Brooks, A.T. Corey, “Properties of porous media affecting fluid flow.” Journal of the irrigation and drainage division 92(2), 61-90 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Grant, A. Salehzadeh, Calculation of temperature effects on wetting coefficients of porous solids and their capillary pressure functions. Water Resour. Res., 32, 2, 261-270 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, T.D. Cao, S.K. Thota, E. Ghazanfari, Nonisothermal Models for Soil–Water Retention Curve. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 144, 9 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, T.D Cao, E. Ghazanfari, S.K. Thota, Closed-Form Models for Nonisothermal Effective Stress of Unsaturated Soils. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 145, 9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Kramer, P. Basu, “Performance of a model geothermal pile in sand.” In Proc. 8th Int. Conf. on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics, Perth (Gaudin, C. & White, D.(eds)). Leiden: CRC Press/Balkema, 771-777 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Thota, T.D. Cao, F. Vahedifard, E. Ghazanfari, Stability Analysis of an Unsaturated Silty Slope under Nonisothermal Conditions. In Geo-Congress 2019: Geotechnical Materials, Modeling, and Testing, 844-852 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Goode III, J.S. McCartney, Centrifuge modeling of end-restraint effects in energy foundations. Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141(8) (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.