E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Advances in Energy Geostructures Research (organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Q. Lu, G.A. Narsilio, Cost Effectiveness of Energy Piles in Residential Dwellings in Australia, Current Trends in Civil & Structure Engineering. 3(3), CTCSE.MS.ID.000564, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, C. Sung, K. Jung, B. Sohn, A. Chauchois, H. Choi, Constructability and heat exchange efficiency of large diameter cast-in-place energy piles with various configurations of heat exchange pipe, Applied Thermal Engineering, 90, 1061-1071, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sekine, R. Ooka, M. Yokoi, Y. Shiba, S. Hwang, ASHRAE transactions, 113(1), 741-753, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. Makasis, G.A. Narsilio, A. Bidarmaghz, I.W. Johnston, Y. Zhong, Computers and Geotechnics, 120, 103399, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jensen-Page, F. Loveridge, G.A. Narsilio, Thermal response testing of large diameter energy piles, Energies, 12, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, S. Park, M. Kang, H. Choi, Field Experiments to Evaluate Thermal Performance of Energy Slabs with Different Installation Conditions, Applied Sciences, 8, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zannin, A. Ferrari, M. Pousse, L. Laloui, Thermal design and full-scale thermal response test on Energy Walls, Web of conferences, 92, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bidarmaghz, G.A. Narsilio, I.W. Johnston, Numerical modelling of ground loop configurations for direct geothermal applications, Australian Geomechanics Journal, 47, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. Makasis, G.A. Narsilio, A. Bidarmaghz, I.W. Johnston, Y. Zhong, The importance of boundary conditions on the modelling of energy retaining walls, Computers and Geotechnics, 100, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O. Mikhaylova, I.W. Johnston, G.A. Narsilio, A.V. Kivi, R.A. Aditya, G. Noonan, Performance of Borehole Ground Heat Exchangers under Thermal Loads from a School Building: Full-scale Experiment in Melbourne, Australia, Proceedings World Geothermal Congress, 19-25, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Barry-Macaulay, A. Bouazza, R.M. Singh, B. Wang, P.G. Ranjith, Thermal conductivity of soils and rocks from the Melbourne (Australia) region, Engineering Geology, 164, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Aditya, R. A., & Narsilio, A. G. (N.A). District ground source heat pump systems for temperate climatic conditions. Submitted to Applied Thermal Engineering. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.