E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Minisymposium: Advances in Energy Geostructures Research (organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- D. Pahud, D. Dock, D. Terminal, E. Flughafens, V.Z. In, “Measured Thermal Performances of the Dock Midfield Energy Pile System at Zürich Airport”, Proceedings of 9th IEA Heat Pump Conference, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Bourne-Webb, B. Amatya, K. Soga, T. Amis, C. Davidson, P. Payne, “Energy pile test at Lambeth College, London: Geotechnical and Thermodynamic Aspects of Pile Response to Heat Cycles”, Géotechnique 59, 37 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Garber, “Ground Source Heat Pump System Models in an Integrated Building and Ground Energy Simulation Environment”, PhD thesis (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Loveridge, W. Powrie, “The Average Temperature of Energy Piles”, Geo-Chicago (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Soga, Y. Rui, “Energy geostructures”, Advances in Ground-Source Heat Pump Systems; (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Brandl, “Energy Foundations and other Thermo-Active Ground Structures”, Géotechnique 56, 81 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Adam, R. Markiewicz, “Energy from Earth-Coupled Structures, Foundations, Tunnels and Sewers”, Géotechnique 59, 229 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Xia, M. Sun, G. Zhang, S. Xiao, Y. Zou, “. Experimental Study on Geothermal Heat Exchangers Buried in Diaphragm Walls”, Energy Build 52, 50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sun, C. Xia, G. Zhang, “Heat Transfer Model and Design Method for Geothermal Heat Exchange Tubes in Diaphragm Walls”, Energy Build 61, 250 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kürten, D. Mottaghy, M. Ziegler, “A New Model for the Description of the Heat Transfer for Plane Thermo-Active Geotechnical Systems Based on Thermal Resistances”, Acta Geotechnica 10, 219 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Bourne-Webb, S. Burlon, S. Javed, S. Kürten, F.A. Loveridge, “Analysis and Design Methods for Energy Geostructures”, Renew Sustain Energy Rev 65, 402 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Bourne-Webb, T.M. Bodas Freitas, R.A. Da Costa Gonçalves, “Thermal and Mechanical Aspects of the Response of Embedded Retaining Walls used as Shallow Geothermal Heat Exchangers”, Energ Build 125, 130 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Coletto, D. Sterpi, “Structural and Geotechnical Effects of Thermal Loads in Energy Walls”, Procedia Engineering 158, 224 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Donna, F. Cecinato, F.A. Loveridge, M. Barla, “Energy Performance of Diaphragm Walls Used as Heat Exchangers”, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Engineering 170, 232 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sterpi, G. Tomaselli, A. Angelotti, “Energy Performance of Ground Heat Exchangers Embedded in Diaphragm Walls: Field Observations and Optimization by Numerical Modeling”, Renew Energy 147, 2748 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rammal, H. Mroueh, S. Burlon, “Thermal Behaviour of Geothermal Diaphragm Walls: Evaluation of Exchanged Thermal Power”, Renew Energy 147, 2643 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barla, A. Di Donna, A. Santi, “Energy and Mechanical Aspects on the Thermal Activation of Diaphragm Walls for Heating and Cooling”, Renew Energy 147, 2654 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shafagh, S.J. Rees, I. Urra Mardaras, M. Curto Janó, M. Polo Carbayo, “A Model of a Diaphragm Wall Ground Heat Exchanger”, Energies 13, 300 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Loveridge, McCartney J.S., Narsilio, G., Sanchez, M. “Energy Geostructures: A Review of Analysis Approaches, In Situ Testing and Model Scale Experiments.”, Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment, 22, May (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Carslaw, J.C. Jaeger, “Conduction of Heat in Solids”, (1959) [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Weller, G. Tabor, H. Jasak, C. Fureby, “A Tensorial Approach to Computational Continuum Mechanics Using Object-Oriented Techniques”, Computers in Physics 12, 620 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Shafagh, S.J. Rees, “Analytical Investigations into Thermal Resistance of Diaphragm Wall Heat Exchangers”, Proceedings of the European Geothermal Congress (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.