E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Advances in Energy Geostructures Research (organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Committee on Climate Change (2019), Net Zero. The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming, 277pp, May 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Carbon Brief (2019), Analysis: UK renewables generate more energy than fossil fuels for the first time. Online. Available at: https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-uk-renewables-generate-more-electricity-than-fossil-fuels-for-first-time [Google Scholar]
- Digest of United Kingdom Energy Statistics (DUKES), (2019). Online. Available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/digest-of-uk-energy-statistics-dukes#2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Donna, F. Cecinato, F. Loveridge, M. Barla, “Energy Performance of Diaphragm Walls Used as Heat Exchangers”, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Engineering, 170, 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Brandl, “Thermo-Active Ground-Source Structures for Heating and Cooling”, Procedia Eng. 57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Z. Zhang, C.C. Xia, M. Sun, Y.C. Zou, S.G. Xiao, “A New Model and Analytical Solution for the Heat Conduction of Tunnel Lining Ground Heat Exchangers”, Cold Regions Science and Technology 88 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Z. Zhang, C.C. Xia, M. Sun, Y.C. Zou, S.G. Xiao, “Experimental Study on the Thermal Performance of Tunnel Lining Ground Heat Exchangers”, Energy Build 77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Nicholson, Q. Chen, M. De Silva, A. Winter, R. Winterling, “The Design of Thermal Tunnel Energy Segments for Crossrail”, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Engineering Sustainability 167, 3 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Wiik, “Geothermal Energy for Utilization within Tunnels, Case Study: Helsinki City Railway Loop”, Degree Thesis (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Calderón, M. Toledo, R. Cirano, “Thermal Modeling of Thermo-Active Systems in Subway Tunnels: A Chilean Case Study”, Adv Eng Forum 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Donna, M. Barla, “Energy Tunnels: Concept and Design Aspects”, Underground Space 3, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Insana, M. Barla, “Experimental and Numerical Investigations on the EnergyP of a Thermo-Active Tunnel”, Renew Energy 152 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Frazer, W.P. Jones, S.W. Skan, “Note on Approximations to Functions and to Solutions of Differential Equations”, Phil. Mag. 25, 7 (1938) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Bickley, “Experiments in Approximating to Solutions of a Partial-Differential Equation”, Phil Mag 32, 7 (1941) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Kolodziej, T. Strek, “Analytical Approximations of the Shape Factors for Conductive Heat Flow in Circular and Regular Polygonal Cross-Sections”, Int J Heat Mass Transf 44, 5 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.