E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Geothermal Use of Built Urban Infrastructures and the Shallow Subsurface for Energy Storage and Production (organized by Frank Wuttke, Thomas Nagel, Sebastian Bauer and David Smeulders)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M. Zheng, R. Fang, Z. Yu., Life cycle assessment of residential heating systems: A comparison of distributed and centralized systems, Ener. Proc., 104, 287-292 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USEPA, Renewable Heating and Cooling, Retrieved from https://bit.ly/2sphKNJ (December 19, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Hunter, Comparative Life Cycle Assessment: Ground Source Heat Pump System Versus Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner System (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Soltani, F.M. Kashkooli, A.R. Dehghani-Sanij, A.R. Kazemi, N. Bordbar, M.J. Farshchi, M.B. Dusseault, A comprehensive study of geothermal heating and cooling systems, Sust. Cities and Soc., 44,793-818 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Omer, Ground-source heat pumps systems and applications, Ren. and Sust. Ener. Rev., 12(2), 344-371 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Reddy, C. Cameselle, J.A. Adams, Sustainable Engineering: Drivers, Metrics, Tools, and Applications, John Wiley and Sons (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pré SimaPro 8.5 LCA software, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Bare, The tool for the reduction and assessment of chemical and other environmental impacts, J. Ind. Eco., 6(3‐4): 49-78 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USEPA, Climate Change, Retrieved from https://bit.ly/2PHDCLR (January 29, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Reddy, B.Y. Sadasivam, J.A. Adams, Social sustainability evaluation matrix (SSEM) to quantify social aspects of sustainable remediation, Proc. Creating Inf. Sust. World, ASCE, pp. 831-841 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Alarcon, A. Aguado, R. Manga, A. Josa, A value function for assessing sustainability: application to industrial buildings, Sust., 3(1), 35-50 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. da S Trentin, K.R. Reddy, G. Kumar, J.K. Chetri, A. Thomé, Quantitative assessment of life cycle sustainability (QUALICS): Framework and its application to assess electrokinetic remediation, Chemosphere., 230, 92-106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.