E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Minisymposium: Geothermal Use of Built Urban Infrastructures and the Shallow Subsurface for Energy Storage and Production (organized by Frank Wuttke, Thomas Nagel, Sebastian Bauer and David Smeulders)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. Rogers, A. Henderson, X. Wang, M. Negnevitsky, Compressed air energy storage: thermodynamic and economic review, in: IEEE Power Energy Soc. Gen. Meet., (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Crotogino, K.-U. Mohmeyer, R. Scharf, Huntorf CAES: more than 20 years of successful operation, in: Solut. Min. Res. Inst. Spring Meet., Orlando, Florida, USA, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, S. Bauer, Compressed air energy storage in porous formations: a feasibility and deliverability study, Pet. Geosci. 23(3), 306–314 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Wiles, R.A. McCann, Water coning in porous media reservoirs for compressed air energy storage (No.PNL-3470), Battelle Pacific Northwest Labs, Richland, WA, USA, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Allen, T.J. Doherty, R.L. Erikson, L.E. Wiles, Factors affecting storage of compressed air in porous rock reservoirs (No.PNL-4707), Battelle Pacific Northwest Labs, Richland, WA, USA, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- M. Medeiros, B. Robert, J. Fairchild, D. Imperato, C. Stinson, M. Ausburn, M. Tietze, S. Irani, A. Burzlaff, H. Moore, J. Day, B. Jordan, T. Holsey, D. Davy, K. Plourde, Technical feasibility of compressed air energy storage using a porous rock reservoir (CEC-500-2018-029), California Energy Commission, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lenormand, E. Touboul, C. Zarcone, Numerical models and experiments on immiscible displacements in porous media, J. Fluid Mech. 189, 165–187 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Avraam, A.C. Payatakes, Flow regimes and relative permeabilities during steady-state two-phase flow in porous media, J. Fluid Mech. 293, 207–236 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, H. Zhang, D. Lee, S. Ryu, S. Kim, Microfluidic study on the two-phase fluid flow in porous media during repetitive drainage-imbibition cycles and implications to the CAES operation, Transp. Porous Media. 131, 449–472 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- https://lakeland.edu/PDFs/MSDS/1117/MineralOil(Fisher).pdf. [Google Scholar]
- S.M.S. Murshed, S.H. Tan, N.T. Nguyen, Temperature dependence of interfacial properties and viscosity of nanofluids for droplet-based microfluidics, J. Phys. D. Appl. Phys. 41(8) (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.