E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Engineered Geomaterials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability (organized by Alessandro Rotta Loria)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- C.F. Leung, J.K. Lim, R.F. Shen, Y.K. Chow, J. Behavior of pile groups subject to excavation-induced soil movement. Geotech. Geoenviron., 129, 58-65 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hettema, E. Papamichos, P.M.T.M. Schutjens, Subsidence delay: field observations and analysis. Oil. Gas. Sci. Technol., 57, 443-458 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, R.L. Michalowski, Contact fatigue in silica sand—Observations and modeling. Geomech. Energy. Envir, 4, 88-99 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. D. Zhang, G. Buscarnera, I. Einav. Grain size dependence of yielding in granular soils interpreted using fracture mechanics, breakage mechanics and Weibull statistics. Géotechnique, 66, 149-160 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Zhang, G. Buscarnera, A rate-dependent breakage model based on the kinetics of crack growth at the grain scale. Géotechnique, 67, 953-967 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Zhang, G. Buscarnera, Breakage mechanics for granular materials in surface-reactive environments. J. Mech. Phys. Solids. 112, 89-108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Einav, Breakage mechanics—part I: theory. J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 55, 1274-1297 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sohn, G. Buscarnera, Measurement and simulation of comminution rate in granular materials subjected to creep tests. Granul Matter, 21, 60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Andò, J. Dijkstra, E. Roubin, C. Dano, E. Boller, A peek into the origin of creep in sand. Granul Matter, 21, 11 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wadell, Volume, shape, and roundness of quartz particles. J. Geol., 43, 250-280 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Cil, J. Schabelski, A. I. Packman, G. Buscarnera, A miniaturized testing apparatus to study the chemo-mechanics of porous media. Geotech. Test. J., 43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Seo, C. Sohn, M. Cil, G. Buscarnera, Evolution of particle morphology and mode of fracture during the oedometric compression of sand. To appear in Géotechnique. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Rivers, TomoRecon: High-speed tomography reconstruction on workstations using multi-threading). International Society for Optics and Photonics, 8506, 85060U (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.