E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Engineered Geomaterials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability (organized by Alessandro Rotta Loria)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- H.M. Abuel-Naga, D.T. Bergado, A. Bouazza, G.V. Ramana, “Volume change behaviour of saturated clays under drained heating conditions: experimental results and constitutive modeling.” Can Geotech J., 44(8), 942–956 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Mon, S. Hamamoto, K. Kawamoto, T. Komatsu, P. Moldrup, “Temperature effects on geotechnical properties of kaolin clay: simultaneous measurements of consolidation characteristics, shear stiffness, and permeability using a modiﬁed oedometer.” GSTF Int. J. Geol. Sci., 1(1), 1–10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Towhata, P. Kuntiwattanakul, I. Seko, K. Ohishi, “Volume change of clays induced by heating as observed in consolidation tests.” Soils Found., 33(4), 170–183 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Towhata, P. Kuntiwattanakul, H. Kobayashi, “A preliminary study on heating of clays to examine possible effects of temperature on soil-mechanical properties.” Soils Found., 33(4),184-190, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Adachi, M. Murakami, “Consolidation mechanism of clayey ground under heated-drain consolidation.” Proc. Jpn. Soc. Civ. Eng., 596, 39-48, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Pothiraksanon, D.T. Bergado, H.M. Abuel-Naga, “Full-scale embankment consolidation test using prefabricated vertical thermal drains.” Soils Found., 50(5), 599-608, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hillel, Fundamentals of Soil Physics, Academic Press, New York (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.W.Skempon, “The colloidal activity of clay.” Proc. 3rd ICSMFE, I, 57-61 (1953) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.