E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Shale and Clay Behavior for Energy Production and Nuclear Waste Disposal (organized by Alessio Ferrari and Russell T. Ewy)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- R. Campanella, J. Mitchell, J. Influence of temperature variations on soil behavior. Soil Mech. Found. Div., 94, 709-734 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cekerevac, L. Laloui, L. Vulliet. A novel triaxial apparatus for thermo-mechanical testing of soils. Geotech. Test. J., 28, 161-170 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Plum, L. Esrig. Some Temperature Effects on Soil Compressibility and Pore Water Pressure. HRB, 103, 231-242 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Jaradat, S.L. Abdelaziz. Thermo-Mechanical Triaxial Cell for Rate-Controlled Heating-Cooling Cycles. Geotech. Test. J., 43, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell, R. Campanella, R. Singh. Soil creep as a rate process. J. Soil Mech. Found. Div., 94, 231-253 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Suarez, N., Micromechanical aspects of aging in granular soils (Virginia Tech 2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell, K. Soga, Fundamentals of Soil Behavior (562 p., 2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell, R. Singh, R. Campanella. Bonding, effective stresses, and strength of soils. J. Soil Mech. Found. Div., 95, 1219-1246 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cundall, O. Strack. A discrete numerical model for granular assemblies. Géotechnique, 29, 47-65 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cundall. Distinct element models of rock and soil structure. Ana. Comput. Methods Eng. Rock Mech., 4, 129-163 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Jaradat, S.L. Abdelaziz. On the use of discrete element method for multiscale assessment of clay behavior. Comput. Geotech., 112, 239-341 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuhn, Micromechanical aspects of soil creep (UC Berkeley, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Itasca Consulting Group, PFC2D (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Murayma, T. Shibata. On the Rheological Characters of Clay. Disaster Prevention Research Inst., 26, 1-46 (1958). [Google Scholar]
- W. A., Larceda, W. N., Houston. Stress relaxation in soils. Proc. 8th Int. Conf. Soil Mech, 1, 221-227 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- K. Soga, J. Mitchell. Rate-dependent deformation of structured natural clays. ACSE Geotech. Special Publication, 61, 243-257. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yao, A. Anandarajah. Three-dimensional discrete element method of analysis of clays. J. Eng. Mech, 129, 585-596. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anandarajah. Discrete element method for simulating behavior of cohesive soil. J. of Geotech. Eng., 120, 1593-1613. (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng, D. Owen. Discrete element modeling of large scale particle systems-I: exact scaling laws. Compu. Particle mechanics, 1, 159-168 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thakur, J. Ooi, H. Ahmadian. Scaling of discrete element model parameters for cohesionless and cohesive solids. Powder Technology, 293, 130-137 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kösoğlu, Modeling Macro-scale Clay Behavior at Microscale Particle Interfaces (Virginia Tech, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zeinali, S.L. Abdelaziz. Effect of heating rate on thermally induced pore water pressures and volume change of saturated soils. GeoCongress 2020: Congress 2020: Geo-Systems, Sustainability, Geoenvironmental Engineering, and Unsaturated Soil Mechanics, 31-39 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zeinali, S.L. Abdelaziz. Freezing-Thawing on Saturated Clay Microstructure. GeoCongress 2020: Congress 2020: Geo-Systems, Sustainability, Geoenvironmental Engineering, and Unsaturated Soil Mechanics, 40-48 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.