E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Minisymposium: Shale and Clay Behavior for Energy Production and Nuclear Waste Disposal (organized by Alessio Ferrari and Russell T. Ewy)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- R. Pusch, Use of bentonite for isolation of radioactive waste products, Clay Minerals, 27, 353-361 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Nuclear Cycle Development Institute, H12: project to establish the scientific and technical basis for HLW disposal in Japan -project overview report-, JNC TN1400 99-022 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ogata, A. Kosaki, H. Ueda, H. Asano, H. Takao, Execution techniques for high level radioactive waste disposal: Ⅳ design and manufacturing procedure of engineered barriers, J. Nucl. Fuel Cycle Environ., 5(2), 103-121 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Current research and development on geological disposal technology at the Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA), Geological Disposal Research and Development Coordination 1st Meeting (May 31st , 2017), https://www.meti.go.jp/committee/kenkyukai/energy_environment/chisou_shobun_chousei/pdf/001_02_02.pdf, p.29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, T. Shirakawabe, H. Komine, D. Ito, T. Gotoh, Y. Ichikawa, Q. Chen, Movement of water in compacted bentonite and its relation with swelling pressure, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, doi:10.1139/cgj-2019-0219 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, A.M. Tang, Y.J. Cui, P. Delage, J.D. Barnichon, W.M. Ye, The effect of technological voids on the hydro-mechanical behaviour of compacted bentonite-sand mixture, Soils and Foundations, 53(2), 232-245 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Jia, Y.G. Chen, W.M. Ye, Y.J. Cui, Effects of a simulated gap on anisotropic swelling pressure of compacted GMZ bentonite, Engineering Geology, 248, 155-163 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Komine, N. Ogata, A. Nakashima, H. Takao, H. Ueda, T. Kimoto, Evaluation of self-sealing property of bentonite-based buffer by one-dimensional model test, Journal of JSCE, III-66, 101-112, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. Bian, Y.J. Cui, X.Z. Li, Voids effect on the swelling behaviour of compacted bentonite, Geotechnique, 69-7, 593-605 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Waste Management Organization of Japan, Safety features and technical requirements of disposal facility, p.24, NUMO-TR-10-11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Mitchell, Kenichi Soga, Fundamentals of soil behavior (Third edition), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 437 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Geotechnical Society, Technical terms for soil engineering, pp. 70 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pusch, Stability of deep-sited smectite minerals in crystalline rock -chemical aspects-, SKBF-KBS, TR83-16, 1-68 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- I. Towhata, P. Kuntiwattanakul, K. Ohishi, N. Takeuchi, Effect of Temperature on mechanical behavior of clay, Soil Mechanics and foundation engineering, 46-10, 27-30 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ito, T. Ishii, H. Nakashima, Y. Hirata, The study of genesis and formation condition of bentonite, Journal of the Clay Science Society of Japan, 38(3), 181-187 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Bremer, Stratigraphy and sedimentlogy of the cretaceous mowry shale in the northern bighorn basin of Wyoming: Implications for unconventional resource exploration and development, Digital Commons @ University of Nebraska, 1-55 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tomita, N. Zhang, Some natural Na-bentonites in China, Report of the Faculty of Science, Kagoshima University -Earth sciences and biology-, 23, 1-8 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- H. Komine, N. Ogata, Evaluation of clay compaction characteristics by means of the plastic limit, Journal of JSCE, 436, III-16, 103-110 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Industrial Standards, Test method for methylene blue adsorption on bentonite and acid clay, JIS Z 2451 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Bentonite Association, Japan Bentonite Association Standards, JBAS-104-77 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Geotechnical Society, Determination of cation exchange capacity, JGS0261-2009 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Komine, N. Ogata, Experimental study on swelling characteristics of compacted bentonite, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(4), 478-490 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Baille, S. Tripathy, T. Schanz, Swelling pressures and one-dimensional compressibility behaviour of bentonite at large pressure, Applied Clay Science, 48, 324-333 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ito, H. Komine, S. Morodome, T. Sekiguchi and G. Miura, Evaluating influence of cementation on bentonite buffer material based on the swelling properties of bentonite ore, Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics, 3, 97-104 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Komine, N. Ogata, Swelling characteristics of sand-bentonite mixture and various kinds of bentonite, Journal of JSCE, III-58, 373-385 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.