E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Shale and Clay Behavior for Energy Production and Nuclear Waste Disposal (organized by Alessio Ferrari and Russell T. Ewy)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Japan Atomic Energy Society, Construction method of soil cover and facility management method for low-level radioactive waste burial site: Japan Atomic Energy Society standard 2016 pit disposal and trench disposal, AESJ (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yokoyama, K. Nakamura, Y. Tanaka, M. Hironaga, Alteration behavior of bentonite barrier of radioactive waste disposal by alkaline solutions -part 2- – Effect of type of alkaline solution on permeability of compacted bentonite–sand mixture, Civil Engineering Research Laboratory, Rep.No.N10037, (2011) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chijimatsu, M. Kimura, H. Ishihama, Effect of mixing method of Ca-type bentonite mixed soil on quality, JSCE, 68, CS11-014, pp. 27-2 (2013) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Industrial Standard, JIS Z 2451 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Komine, Theoretical equations on hydraulic conductivities of bentonite based buffer and backfill for underground disposal of radioactive wastes, ASCE, 134, No. 4, pp.497-508 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Komine, Theoretical equations for evaluating hydraulic conductivities of bentonite-based buffer and backfill. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 4, pp. 2289-2292 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Research report on utilization of low permeable soil materials and performance evaluation technology, JGS, pp. 47-50 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tatsuoka, K. Fujishiro, K. Tateyama, S. Kawabe, Y. Kikuchi, Properties of compacted soil as a function of dry density and the degree of saturation, The 15th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2, Issue 4, pp. 247-252 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kitamura, K. Sako, Mechanical properties of unsaturated soils – Application to slope stability analysis – , Proceedings of the Seventh Symposium on Sediment Disaster, pp. 43-48 (2014) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.