E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Minisymposium: Low Carbon Geotechnical Engineering (organized by Alessandro Tarantino, Enrique Romero, and Alessio Ferrari)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- H. Matlock, “Correlations for Design of Laterally-Loaded Piles in Soft Clay,” Paper No. OTC 1204, Proceedings, Second Annual Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, Vol. 1, 1970, pp. 577-594. [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Reese, W. R. Cox, and F. D. Koop, “Analysis of Laterally Loaded Piles in Sand,” Paper No. OTC 2080, Proceedings, Fifth Annual Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, 1974 (GESA Report No. D-75-9). [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Reese, W. R. Cox, and F. D. Koop, “Field Testing and Analysis of Laterally Loaded Piles in Stiff Clay,” Paper No. OTC 2313, Proceedings, Seventh Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, (1975). [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Reese, and R. C. Welch, “Lateral Loading of Deep Foundations in Stiff Clay,” Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, ASCE, Vol. 101, No. GT7, pp. 633-649. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Reese, and W. F. Van Impe, Single Piles and Pile Groups Under Lateral Loading, 2nd Edition, A Balkema Book, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group. (2001, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, E. Farouz, and P. Landers, “Development of Project-Specific p-y Curves for Drilled Shaft Retaining Wall Design,” Proceedings of Earth Retention Conference 3, ASCE, Bellevue, Washington, pp. 162-169. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), Laterally Loaded Pile Drilled Pier Research, Volume 2: Research Documentation by GAI Consultants, Inc., (1982) [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Byrne, R. McAdam, H. J. Burd, G. T. Houlsby, C. M. Martin, L. Zdravkovi_c, D. M. G. Tarboda, D. M. Potts, R. J. Jardine, M. Sideri, F. C. Schroeder, K. Gavin, P. Doherty, D. Igoe, A. Muir Wood, D. Kallehave and J. Skov Gretlund, New design methods for large diameter piles under lateral loading for offshore wind applications, in ‘Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Frontiers in Offshore Geotechnics (ISFOG)’, CRC Press, Oslo, Norway, pp. 705-710. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Byrne, R. McAdam, H. J. Burd, G. T. Houlsby, C. M. Martin, W. J. A. P. Beuckelaers, L. Zdravkovi_c, D. M. G. Tarboda, D. M. Potts, R. J. Jardine, E. Ushev, T. Liu, D. Abadias, K. Gavin, D. Igoe, P. Doherty, J. Skov Gretlund, M. Pacheco Andrade, A. Muir Wood, F. C. Schroeder, S. Turner and M. A. L. Plummer, PISA: new design methods for offshore wind turbine monopiles, in ‘Proceedings of the 8th Offshore Site Investigation & Geotechnics (OSIG) International Conference’, London, U.K. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Beuckelaers, Numerical Modelling of Laterally Loaded Piles for Offshore Wind Turbines, A thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, University of Oxford, U.K. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.