E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- Boulin, P. F., Bretonnier, P., Vassil, V., Samouillet, A., Fleury, M., & Lombard, J. M. (2013). Sealing efficiency of caprocks: Experimental investigation of entry pressure measurement methods. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 48, 20-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Espinoza, D. N., & Santamarina, J. C. (2017). CO2 breakthrough – Caprock sealing efficiency and integrity for carbon geological storage. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 66, 218-229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stavropoulou, E., & Laloui, L. (2022). Evaluating the impact of effective stress on the CO2 entry pressure of a caprock material: a multi-scale experimental approach. under submission [Google Scholar]
- Minardi, A., Stavropoulou, E., Kim, T., Ferrari, A., & Laloui, L. (2021). Experimental assessment of the hydro-mechanical behaviour of a shale caprock during CO2 injection. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 106, 103225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stavropoulou, E., Andò, E., Roubin, E., Lenoir, N., Tengattini, A., Briffaut, M., & Bésuelle, P. (2020). Dynamics of water absorption in callovo-oxfordian claystone revealed with multimodal x-ray and neutron tomography. Frontiers in Earth Science, 8, 6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.