E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Y.B. Zhang, P.Y. Pan, W. Lu, et al. Policy effects of environmental technology innovation in Chinese industrial enterprises [J]. China population, resources and environment, 25, 9: 138-144(2015).(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Blomstrm M. and Kokko A. Multinational Corporations and Spill- overs[ J]. Journal of Economic Surveys, 12, 3:247-277(1998) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Fu, J. Hu, X. Cao. FDI from different sources, environmental regulation and green total factor productivity [J]. International trade issues, 7: 134-148(2018).(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Li. Empirical analysis on the change of regional innovation capability in China: Based on the perspective of innovation system [J]. Management world, 12: 18-30171(2007).(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shen, F.C. Liu. Can high-intensity environmental regulation really promote technological innovation? -- a reexamination based on Porter hypothesis [J]. China soft science, 4: 49-59(2012).(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Jiang, S. Zhao. Whether FDI suppresses carbon emission from the perspective of dual environmental regulation: An Empirical Study Based on GMM Estimation and threshold model of dynamic system [J]. International trade issues, 3: 115-130(2019). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Ye, J. Liu Heterogeneous R&D, government support and China’s technological innovation dilemma [J]. Economic research, 53, 9:116-132(2018).(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Tang, Y.H. Fu, Z.X. Wang. Technological innovation, technology introduction and transformation of economic growth mode [J]. Economic research, 49, 7: 31-43(2014).(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.