E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Wang Y, Chan A, Lau GNC, Li Q, Yang Y, Yim SHL. Effects of urbanization and global climate change on regional climate in the Pearl River Delta and thermal comfort implications. International Journal of Climatology. 2019, 39(6), pp. 2984-2997 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shrivastava M, Cappa CD, Fan J, Goldstein AH, Guenther AB, Jimenez JL, Kuang C, Laskin A, Martin ST, Ng NL. Recent advances in understanding secondary organic aerosol: Implications for global climate forcing. Reviews of Geophysics. 2017, 55(2), pp. 509-559.3.Engelbrecht CJ, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engelbrecht FA. Shifts in Köppen-Geiger climate zones over southern Africa in relation to key global temperature goals. Theoretical and applied climatology. 2016, 123(1-2), pp. 247-261 [Google Scholar]
- Coppock RL, Cole M, Lindeque PK, Queirós AM, Galloway TS. A small-scale, portable method for extracting microplastics from marine sediments. Environmental Pollution. 2017, 230, pp. 829-837 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin P.C., Tjallingii R, Bloemsma M, Brauer A. Varved sediment responses to early Holocene climate and environmental changes in Lake Meerfelder Maar (Germany) obtained from multivariate analyses of micro X‐ray fluorescence core scanning data. Journal of Quaternary Science. 2017, 32(3), pp. 427-436 [Google Scholar]
- Cho A, Cheong D, Kim JC, Yang DY, Lee JY, Kashima K, Katsuki K. Holocene climate and environmental changes inferred from sediment characteristics and diatom assemblages in a core from Hwajinpo Lagoon, Korea. Journal of Paleolimnology. 2018, 60(4), pp. 553-570 [Google Scholar]
- Liiv M, Alliksaar T, Amon L, Freiberg R, Heinsalu A, Reitalu T, Saarse L, Seppä H, Stivrins N, Tõnno I. Late glacial and early Holocene climate and environmental changes in the eastern Baltic area inferred from sediment C/N ratio. Journal of Paleolimnology. 2019, 61(1), pp. 1-16 [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigues B, Duarte LV, Silva RL, Mendonça Filho JG. Sedimentary organic matter and early Toarcian environmental changes in the Lusitanian Basin (Portugal). Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. 2020, pp. 109781-109790 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun R, Yu J, Liao Y, Chen J, Wu Z, Mai B. Geographical distribution and risk assessment of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane and its metabolites in Perna viridis mussels from the northern coast of the South China Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 2020, 151, pp. 110819-110825 [Google Scholar]
- Tkachenko KS, Soong K. Dongsha Atoll: A potential thermal refuge for reef-building corals in the South China Sea. Marine environmental research. 2017, 127, pp. 112-125 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.