E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Agterberg F.P., Geomathematics: Mathematical Backgroundand Geoscience Applications[M]. New York: Elsevier Scien-tific Publishing Company, 1974:1-596 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao P.D.,Theories, principles,and methods for statisticalprediction of mineral deposits[J].Journal of MathematicalGeology, 1992(6):589-595 [Google Scholar]
- Singer D.A., Basic concepts in three-part quantitative assess-ments of undiscovered mineral resources [J].Nonrenewable Resources, 1993, 2(2):69-81 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shiming, Cheng Qiuming. A comprehensive information prospecting model for gold deposits [J]. Journal of Changchun Institute of geology, 1989, 19 (3): 311-316 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Peng Da, Chi shundu. Preliminary discussion on geological anomalies [J]. Earth Science: Journal of China University of Geosciences, 1991, 16 (3): 241-248 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianping, Yu Pingping, Shi Rui, et al. Study on 3D quantitative prediction and evaluation method of regional concealed ore body [J]. Geoscience front, 2014, 21 (5): 211-220 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.