E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Li Lijuan. Research on PM_(2.5) Inversion in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region Based on Satellite Remote Sensing[D]. China University of Geosciences (Beijing), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Qiang, Wang Dongqin, Wang Xu, Bai Jinqiang, Wu Zhensen. Scattering characteristics of main pollutants in haze [J]. Journal of Atmospheric and Environmental Optics, 2017, 12(02): 100-108 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yang, Sun Xuejin. Analysis of aerosol optical Depth in Taiwan based on MODIS and solar photometer [J]. Meteorological, Hydrological and Oceanographic Instruments, 2016, 33(01): 37-45 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Keliang, Meng Xiangrui, Yang Baochen, Cheng Yunhe. Study on industrial ecological efficiency of Yangtze River Economic Belt based on environmental pressure [J]. Resources Science, 2015, 37(07): 1491-1501 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Jian. Retrieval of aerosol optical Depth based on MODIS data and HJ satellite [D]. Guangxi Normal University, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yafei. Correlation analysis between aerosol optical Depth and PM2.5 concentration in MODIS [D]. Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Jiao, Guo Baofeng, He Hongchang. Retrieval of aerosol optical depth in Hangzhou area based on MODIS data [J]. Acta Optica Sinica, 2015, 35(01): 9-17 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jianping. Study on remote sensing quantitative inversion modeling of aerosol and surface reflectivity on land underlying surface [D]. Beijing: Institute of Remote Sensing Application, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Guo yangjie. Estimation of PM2.5 concentration in terrestrial atmosphere of China based on aerosol remote sensing [D]. Wuhan University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianzhong, Sun Jin, Wang Guanlan, a Linchang, Wang Weihe. Spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of air quality index in Beijing and its relationship with meteorological conditions [J]. Meteorology and Environmental Sciences, 2014, 37(01): 33-39 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengqiang, Xu Hua, Zhang Ying, Zhang Yuhuan, Chen Cheng, Li Donghui, Li Li, Hou Weizhen, Lu Yang, Gu Xingfa. Active and passive remote sensing monitoring of severe haze pollution in Beijing in 2013[J]. Journal of Remote Sensing, 2013, 17(04): 919-928 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Tingting. MODIS aerosol optical Depth index simulated based on 6S radiative transfer model and its verification [D]. Nanjing Normal University, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoye, Sun Junying, Wang Yaqiang, Li Weijun, Rose Zhang, Wang Weigang, Quan Jiannong, Cao Guoliang, Wang Jizhi, Yang Yuanqin, Zhang Yangmei. Thoughts on the Causes and Treatment of Fog and Haze in China [J]. Science Bulletin, 2013, 58 (13): 1178-1111 [Google Scholar]
- Li Shenxin, Chen Liangfu, Tao Jinhua, Han Dong, Wang Zhongting, Su Lin, Fan Meng, Yu Chao. Retrieval of aerosol optical Depth in bright target areas in northern China in urban and winter [J]. Science in China: Geosciences, 2012, 42(08): 1253-1263 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiming, Huang Jianping, Yi Yuhong, Lu Daren. Using spaceborne lidar data to study the statistical characteristics of cloud vertical distribution in East Asia [J]. Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 2009, 33(04): 698-707 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qingjun, Ma Shijun. Achievements and Development of China-Brazil Earth Resources Satellite [J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2009, 18(04): 1-8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.