E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- L.M.M., Liu, W.Q., Luo, H.Y., Wu, (2017) Study on the Whole Green Prevention and Control Model of Huangguogan in Shimian County,Farm Technology. 000(010):93 [Google Scholar]
- D.H., Wang, J.T., Li. (1991) The selection and breeding of the fine line of Huangguogan- Guiwankan, Chinese Citrus., 20(3):3 [Google Scholar]
- S.J., Wertheim, P.S., Wagenmarkers. (2001) Orchard systems for apple and pear conditons for success. Acta Hort., 557:209-227 [Google Scholar]
- C.L., Jiang, L.Z., Peng., L. Cao. (2006) The difference of soluble solid content between individual citrus fruits and different parts of the fruit. South China Fruit Tree., 35(2):3-5 [Google Scholar]
- Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology, (1999) A Guide to Modern Plant Physiology Experiments. Science Press, Shanghai [Google Scholar]
- L.H., Wang, H.L., Zhang, L.Q., Teng. (1997) Investigation on the Correlation between Different Parts of Citrus Crown and Fruit Quality. Zhejiang Citrus., 14(3) [Google Scholar]
- S.S., Peng, Z.Y., Peng. (1994) Study on the Quality of Citrus Fruit. Hunan Agricultural Sciences, Hunan [Google Scholar]
- S.B., Hong, X.H., Fan, X.P., Wang. (1989) The Microclimate Characteristics of Wenzhou Tangerine Canopy and Its Effect on Fruit Yield and Quality. Chinese Agricultural Meteorology., 10(2):16-19 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.