E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- T. Seb?K, O. Stráněl, Wear resistance of polymer-impregnated mortars and concrete, Cement & Concrete Research 34(10) (2004) 1853-1858 [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Chen, X. Fu, D.D.L. Chung, Improving the bonding between old and new concrete by adding carbon fibers to the new concrete, Cement & Concrete Research 25(3) (1995) 491-496 [Google Scholar]
- R. He, D. Li, S. Wang, H.X. Chen, Frost Resistance of PE/HPP Hybrid Fiber-Reinforced Concrete, Huanan Ligong Daxue Xuebao/Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural ence) 45(4) (2017) 87-94 [Google Scholar]
- W. Fei, W. Boxin, Z. Zhongqiong, Influence of modified polypropylene fiber on frost resistance of hybrid fiber reinforced concrete, Concrete (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Shi, H. Zhu, G. Wu, Z.S. Wu, Tensile behavior of FRP and hybrid FRP sheets in freeze–thaw cycling environments, Composites Part B Engineering 60(1) (2014) 239-247 [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Gao, S.X. Wu, P.H. Lin, The characteristics of air void and frost resistance of RCC with fly ash and expansive agent, Construction & Building Materials 20(8) (2006) 586-590 [Google Scholar]
- J. Jasiczak, K. Zielinski, Effect of protein additive on properties of mortar, Cement & Concrete Composites 28(5) (2006) 451-457 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.K.K. Nambiar, K. Ramamurthy, Air‐void characterisation of foam concrete, Cement & Concrete Research 37(2) (2007) 221-230 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lihai, L. Yan, J. Xungao, Y. Yong, G. Wenxian, Research on frost resistance of airport pavement concrete enhanced by surface material, Concrete (03) (2019) 30-34+39 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Maojiang, W. Xingzhong, G. Rui, J. Le, L. Wangchun, L. Mengshen, Study on Performance of Reinforced Concrete Material for Airport Pavement, Journal of Shandong Agricultural University (Natural Science Edition ) 49(2) (2018) 295-302 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tiejun, Permeable coating surface treatment and concrete durability, Science Press Beijing, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- M.o.H.a.U.-R.D.o.P.s.R.o. China, Standard for test methos of long-time performance and durability of ordinary concrete, China Architecture & Building Press Beijing, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- T.M.o.C.o.t.P.s.R.o. China, Test Methods of Cement and Concrete for Highway Engineering, China Communications Press, Beijing, 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.