E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- R.L. Field, E. Jarosz, J.N. Mourn, Acoustic propagation in turbulent layers, Conference Title: Oceans 2007, pp280-286(2007) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Tian, J.N. Gu, Z.H. Zhang, C. Wang, Effect of ship speed on Bubble wake geometry characters, Torpedo Technology, 18:268-271(2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Bergmann et al, Fundamentals of hydroacoustic physics, Science Press, 592-600(1959) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gao, J.Y. Zhang and L. Yang, The present situation of research on ship wake characteristic, Ship Science and Technology, 30:27-32(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Lalentin, L, Anatoliy, S and John H.P., Sound velocity and attenuation in bubbly gels measured by transmission experiments, J Acoust. Soc. Am 123:1931-1940(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Teng Y.H., Song Y, Li S.W., The research on bubble density spectrum estimation of wake, 32:182-185(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.