E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- T. Al-Shemmeri, R. Beith, “Thermodynamics, performance analysis and computational modelling of small and micro combined heat and power (CHP) systems”, ed: Woodhead Publishing, 42-69, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, H. Lund, L. Rosendahl, T. Condra, “Energy efficiency analysis and impact evaluation of the application of thermoelectric power cycle to today’s CHP systems”. AE, 87, 1231-1238, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU. [Google Scholar]
- Catalog of CHP Technologies, U.S. EPA, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Gochenour, “Regulation of heat and electricity produced in combined-heat-and-power plants”, Washington, D.C.: World Bank Group, 1, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Cimdina, D. Blumberga, I. Veidenbergs, “Analysis of wood fuel CHP operational experience”, Energy Procedia, 72, 263 - 269, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Genovski, K. Hristov, “Optimal heat load distribution between cogeneration steam turbine installations in combined heat and power (CHP) plant”, JMTI, 1, 30-46, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. Savola, I. Keppo, “Off-design simulation and mathematical modeling of small-scale CHP plants at part loads”, Appl. Therm. Eng, 25, 1219-1232, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T. Totev, B. Ignatov, “Tehnico-economic and ecologic assessment of lignite-fired power unit”, International Energy Forum 2019, 120-130, Varna, Bulgaria, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Totev, B. Ignatov, “Possible solutions for the reduction of carbon emissions during operation of lignite power unit”, International Energy Forum 2019, 131-143, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- U. Fahl, A. Dobbins, “Chapter 29 - District Heating in Europe: Opportunities for Energy Savings, Business, and Jobs”, Europe’s Energy Transition: Insights for Policy Making, 249-259, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.