E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- The number of Internet users in the world has grown to 4.1 billion people, http://fapmc.ru [Google Scholar]
- P.U. Kuznetsov, Information technology in legal practice (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation (2014) [Google Scholar]
- In France, the inoperative pirate law HADOPI has been canceled, http://www.copyright.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sereda, M.Yu. Sereda, Protection of human and civil rights and freedoms on the Internet (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shcherbovich, Constitutional Right to Access the Internet: World Experience and Conclusions for Russia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Unlike Russia, Germany gives the green light for WiFi in public places, http://www.profi-forex.org [Google Scholar]
- The concept of "temporary remote work" will be introduced into the Labor Code, https://www.eg-online.ru [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Makhmutov, How the coronavirus is changing education: global problems and the experience of other countries, https://ach.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Education responses to covid-19: Embracing digital learning and online collaboration, https://read.oecd-ilibrary.org [Google Scholar]
- The Perm authorities will register children who sent tasks from the TV tower, https://ria.ru [Google Scholar]
- Bashkir schoolchildren go to the Chelyabinsk region to download their homework, https://www.1obl.ru [Google Scholar]
- K. U. v. Finland. judgment of 2 December 2008, application no. 2872 / 02, http://www.echr.coe.int [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Griffiths, Psychology and the Internet (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Paul, Lee Louis Leung, The influences of information literacy, internet addiction and parenting styles on internet risks (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Griffiths, Gambling on the Internet: A brief note. Journal of Gambling Studies (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.