E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- N.N. Ignatenko, Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 1 (10) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Le Ha Nhu, J. Velencei, In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference of Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bataeva, Organizational Psychology, 8, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Reicher, Economic and Management Spectrum, 13(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Donskova, Manager, 2 (32) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Critical Factors for Food Safety and Quality in the Russian Federation, https://www.codexalimentarius.nl/ [Google Scholar]
- Riivits-Arkonsuo, A. Leppiman, J. Hartšenko, Agronomy Research,14(3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sheina, Perm University Herald. Economy, 3 (26) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. Global Initiative on Food Loss and Waste Reduction, http://www.fao.org/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Maryam Rezaei, Bin Liu, Nut fruit, 71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Degtyareva, G.F. Tokareva, O.I. Shalina, Bulletin of PNRPU, Socio-economic sciences, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yurina, Colloquium-journal, 2 (26) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Ivanov, E.A. Mayorova, Russian Entrepreneurship, 16 (20) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.