E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- UNESCO, Education for Sustainable Development Goals, (2017), https://www.developmenteducation.ie/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Ur., A Course in English Teaching, 96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Harmer. How to teach English. Pearson Education Limited, 2nd Edition, 22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Putcha, M. Schratz, Teaching teenagers. Pearson Education Ltd, 4 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Coyle, Ph. Hood, D. March, CLIL:Content and Language Integrated Learning (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mehisto, D. Marsh, M. Frigols, Uncovering CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning in Bilingual and Multilingual Education (2008) [Google Scholar]
- U. Smith, English as a Lingua Franca in Higher Education. A Longitudinal Study of Classroom Discourse (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Piper, ELT Journal, 42/1 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cotterall, ELT Journal, 49/3, 220 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. Holec, Autonomy and foreign language learning, 49 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Little, Language Teaching, 182 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krashen, The Input Hypothesis Issues and Implications. Longman (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fortune, ELT Journal, 46/2, 168 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nunan, Designing Tasks for the Communicative Classroom (1989) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fischman, J.A. DiBara, H. Gardner, Cambridge Journal of Education, 36(3), 383 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Fischman, H. Gardner, Knowledge Quest, 37(3), 74 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Wayne, K.S. Yoon, P. Zhu, S. Cronen, M.S. Garet, Educational Researcher, 37(8), 469 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.