E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Agenda for the XXI century. Rio de Jane Declaration on Environment and Development. Adopted by the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, Rio de Janeiro, 3–14 June (1992), https://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- National Education Strategy for Sustainable Development in the Russian Federation, United Nations European Economic Commission, http://www.unece.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Russia in the world around it: 2010, Sustainable Development: ecology, politics, economics: analytical yearbook, 352 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Larianova, Bulletin of international organizations. Education, Science, New Economy, 2(1), 4(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 19.12.2012 No. 1666. On the Strategy of the State National Policy of the Russian Federation until 2025. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shadrikova, Bulletin of International Organizations, Education, science, new economy, 5(4), 29 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Unterhalter, International Journal of Educational Development, 25, 111 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Modernization of Russian education: problems and prospects (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.