E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- K. Parker, R. Igelnik, On the Cusp of Adulthood and Facing an Uncertain Future: What We Know About Gen Z So Farh, https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Francis T, F. Hoefel, ‘True Gen’: Generation Z and its implications for companies, https://www.mckinsey.com/ [Google Scholar]
- V. Radaev, Millennials: How Russian society is changing (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bennett, K. Maton, L. Kervin, British Journal of Educational Technology, 5, 775 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Granovetter, American Journal of Psychology, 78(6), 1360 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Donella H. Meadows, Dennis L. Meadows, Jorgen Randers, William W. Behrens III, The Limits to Growth (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Global Biodiversity Outlook.The future has arrived.Sustainable Development Report, 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Karl Mannheim, Essays on the sociology of knowledge: The Problem of Generations. Сompetition, Economic ambition, 13 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.