E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- T.A. Filippova. Optimization of Power Flows of the Hydropower Units at Hydroelectric Plants (in Russian), Moscow, Energy, 208 p. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Asarin, K.I. Bestuzheva. Water and Energy Calculations (in Russian), Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 223 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tsvetkov, T.M. Alyabysheva, L.G. Parfenov. Optimal Operating Conditions of Hydroelectric Plants in Electric Power Systems (in Russian). Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 304 p. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. Keppo. Optimality with Hydropower System. Power Engineering Review, IEEE, 22, No. 6, 57 p. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pereira, N. Campodonico, R. Kelman. Longterm Hydro Scheduling based on Stochastic Models, Proceeding of EPSOM Conference, Zurich, 22 p. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Pineau, L. Tranchecoste, and Y.Vega-Cardenas. Hydropower Royalties: A Comparative Analysis of Major Producing Countries (China, Brazil, Canada, and the United States), Water, 9, 287 (2017); DOI: 10.3390/w9040287 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Bakken, A. Killingtveit, and K. Alfredsen. The Water Footprint of Hydropower Production – State of the Art and Methodological Challenges, 1, (2017); DOI: 10.1002/gch2.201600018 [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Bakken, A. Killingtveit, K. Engeland, K. Alfredsen, and A. Harby. Water Consumption from Hydropower Plants – Review of Published Estimates and an Assessment of the Concept. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 17, pp. 3983–4000 (2013); DOI: 10.5194/hess-17-3983-2013 [Google Scholar]
- K. Bakker and C. Cook. Water Governance in Canada: Innovation and Fragmentation. Water Resources Development, 27, No. 2, pp. 275–289 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ljungberg. Energy and hydrology modeling of hydropower in Eastern Canada. Water Resources Engineering, TVVR-15/5001, 79 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dias, M.P. Luz, G.M. Medero, and D.T.F. Nascimento. An Overview of Hydropower Reservoirs in Brazil: Current Situation, Future Perspectives, and Impacts of Climate Change. Water, 10, 592 (2018); DOI: 10.3390/w10050592 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, F.K. S. Chan, J. Holden, Y. Zhao, and D. Guan. China’s Water Management – Challenges and Solutions. Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 12, No. 7, pp. 1311–1321 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Feng, W. Niu, C. Cheng, X. Wu. Optimization of large-scale hydropower system peak operation with hybrid dynamic programming and domain knowledge, journal of Cleaner Production, pp. 390-402 (2018); DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.09.257 [Google Scholar]
- Specific features of Russia’s hydropower industry operation under changing external conditions (on the example of the Volga-Kama cascade of hydropower plants), ed. by prof. A.Yu. Alexandrovsky and corr. member of RAS V.V. Klimenko (in Russian), Moscow, PH Energy, 169 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Water and energy regimes of hydroelectric plants in the context of climate change, ed. by Yu.S. Vasiliev (in Russian), St. Petersburg, Polytechnic University, 274 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Bednaruk, Yu.G. Motovilov. Information support technology for the reservoir cascade management (in Russian), Hydraulic engineering construction, No. 7, pp. 22–35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Osipchuk, N.V. Abasov. Metamodelling technology for the study of HPP operating conditions (in Russian), proceedings of XVIII Baikal All-Russian conference “Information and mathematical technologies in science and management”, 3, Irkutsk, ISEM SB RAS, pp. 274–280 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, V.M. Nikitin, E.N. Osipchuk. A System Of Models To Study Long-Term Operation Of Hydropower Plants In The Angara Cascade, Energy Systems Research, 2, No. 2(6), pp. 5–18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The NCEP Climate Forecast System, available at http://cfs.ncep.noaa.gov (accessed on 20.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Berejnykh, N.V. Abasov. The increasing role of long-term forecasting of natural factors in energy system management, International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 20, Issue 4, pp. 353–363 (2003); DOI: 10.1504/IJGEI.2003.004408 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov. The GeoGIPSAR system of long-term forecasting and analysis of environment-related factors of the energy industry (in Russian), Proceedings of the International Meeting of APN (MAIRS/NEESP/SIRS) Extreme manifestations of global climate change in North Asia, Enviromis-2012, pp. 63–66 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wenyuan Li. Probabilistic Transmission System Planning, Wiley-IEEE Press, 376 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Heejung Park, Ross Baldick, David P. Morton. A Stochastic Transmission Planning Model With Dependent Load and Wind Forecasts, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 30, issue 6, pp. 3003–3011 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roy Billinton, Dange Huang. Effects of Load Forecast Uncertainty on Bulk Electric System Reliability Evaluation, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 23, issue 2, pp. 418–425 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.