E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- S. Stoft, Power System Economics: Designing Markets for Electricity, Wiley-IEEE Press; 1st edition, P. 496 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kirschen, G. Strbac, Fundamentals of Power System Economics, Wiley-IEEE Press; 2nd Edition, P. 344 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Creti, F. Fontini, Economics of Electricity Retail Markets, in Economics of Electricity: Markets, Competition and Rules P. 235–258 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- In-Depth Review of Energy Efficiency Policies and Programmes: Mongolia, Energy Charter Secretariat P. 126 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- In-depth review of the investment climate and market structure in the energy sector of Mongolia, Energy Charter Secretariat P. 98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ts. Erdenetsetseg, B. Batzaya. Competitive electricity market of the Mongolian Central Energy System // Proceedings of the 11th international forum on strategic technology P. 258-261 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Batzaya. Mongolian competitive electricity market // Aspire to science P. 136-137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National dispatching center – https://ndc.energy.mn/?p=263 [Google Scholar]
- Proposed competitive electricity market design for Mongolia’s Central Electricity System (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.Batzaya, V.G. Kitushin, Ch. Ulam-Orgil Method of defining the operational regime of power plants under market conditions, pp. 230-234 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kitushin, F.L. Byk, B. Batzaya Pricing mechanism “the year ahead” for model “single buyer” 4, pp. 27-35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.