E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- H. Su, E. Zio, J. Zhang, X. Li. A systematic framework of vulnerability analysis of a natural gas pipeline network. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 175, 79-91(2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Carvalho, L. Buzna, F. Bono, M. Masera, D.K. Arrowsmith, D. Helbing. Resilience of natural gas networks during conflicts, crises and disruptions. PloS one, 9(3) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pyatkova, N. Beresneva, A. Edelev. Research of critical energy infrastructures taking into account energy security. Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017), 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M.Senderov, S.V.Vorobev. Approaches to the identification of critical facilities and critical combinations of facilities in the gas industry in terms of its operability. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 203 (2020). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vorobiev, A.V. Edelev. Search for critical objects of the gas industry using the method of determining critical elements in the networks of technical infrastructures. Methodological issues of researching the reliability of large energy systems, 68, 76-84 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Pyatkova, S.M. Senderov, E.V. Pyatkova. Methodological features of the study of energy security problems at the present stage. Izvestiya RAN. Energy, 2, 81-87 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Beresneva, N.I. Pyatkova. The approach to determining vulnerable elements in critical energy infrastructures. Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019), 139 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.