E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- State Standard 32144-2013. Electric energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in the public power supply systems. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2014.16 p. [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Silaev, V.N. Tulsky. Intermittent voltage unbalance and its impact on large power asynchronous motor operating modes. CIGRE Session Papers & Proceedings. Ref.: C4-126_2018. [Google Scholar]
- Paulo A.N. Garsia, Jose Luiz R. Pereira, Sandoval Carneiro Jr., Vander M. da Costa, Nelson Martins. Three-Phase Power Flow Calculations Using the Current Injection Method // IEEE Transactions on power systems. 2000. Vol. 15. № 2. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Co-simulation methods of traction and external power supply systems for AC Railways (IrGUPS, Irkutsk, 2010) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- CENELEC (2015). prEN 50641 (draft): Railway Applications - Fixed installations - Requirements for the validation of simulation tools used for the design of traction power supply systems. CENELEC: European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. German, K.V. Kishkurno, K.S. Subhanverdiev, Transport electronics and electrical equipment, 1 (2017) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. German, K.S. Subhanverdiev, Transport electronics and electrical equipment, 3 (2017) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.