E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- R. Callaway, I. Fairley, J. Horrillo-Caraballo, Natural dynamics overshadow anthropogenic impact on marine fauna at an urbanised coastal embayment, Science of The Total Environment, 716, 137009 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liang, Y. Li, Resilience and sustainable development goals based social-ecological indicators and assessment of coastal urban areas — A case study of Dapeng New District, Shenzhen, China, Watershed Ecology and the Environment, 2, 6-15 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gouveia, C. Almunia, Y. Cogne, O. Pible, D. Degli-Esposti, A. Salvador, S. Cristobal, D. Sheehan, A. Chaumot, O. Geffard, J. Armengaud, Ecotoxicoproteomics: A decade of progress in our understanding of anthropogenic impact on the environment, Journal of Proteomics, 198, 66-77 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hulme-Beaman, K. Dobney, T. Cucchi, J. B. Searle, An Ecological and Evolutionary Framework for Commensalism in Anthropogenic Environments, Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 31(8), 633-645 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hong, S. Yu, Y. Niu, J. Ding, Q. Lina, X. Lin, W. Hu, Spectrum and environmental risks of residual pharmaceuticals in stream water with emphasis on its relation to epidemic infectious disease and anthropogenic activity in watershed, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 385, 121594 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. van den Heuvel, M. Blicharska, S. Masia, J. Sušnik, C. Teutschbein, Ecosystem services in the Swedish water-energy-food-land-climate nexus: Anthropogenic pressures and physical interactions, Ecosystem Services, 44, 101141 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tarvainen, S. Reichel, I. Müller, I. Jordan, D. Hube, M. Eurola, K. Loukola-Ruskeeniemi, Arsenic in agro-ecosystems under anthropogenic pressure in Germany and France compared to a geogenic as region in Finland, Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 217, 106606 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fernández-Macho, P. González, J. Virto, Assessing anthropogenic vulnerability of coastal regions: DEA-based index and rankings for the European Atlantic Area, Marine Policy, 119, 104030 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Alexandrov, A. S. Ginzburg, Anthropogenic impact of Moscow district heating system on urban environment, Energy Procedia, 149, 161-169 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, J. Liu, W. Shao, The estimation and effect of anthropogenic heat flux in Beijing, Energy Procedia, 152, 302-306 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bouslah, S. Tachi, A. Soufi, Impact of the Urbain and Industrial Rejection on the Environment «Annaba, North - Est Algeria», Energy Procedia, 18, 581-586 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Udvardi, E. L. Brodie, W. Riley, S. Kaeppler, Jonathan Lynch Impacts of Agricultural Nitrogen on the Environment and Strategies to Reduce these Impacts, Procedia Environmental Sciences, 29, 303 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Balal, R. L. Cheu, A metric-concept map for scoping impact studies of a transportation project on environment and community health, International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, 8, 176-191 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sawadogo, D. Anciaux, D. Roy, Reducing intermodal transportation impacts on society and environment by path selection: a multiobjective shortest path approach, IFAC Proceedings, 23–25 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Hilde, M. Gamelon, B.-E. Sæther, J.-M. Gaillard, C. Pélabon, The Demographic Buffering Hypothesis: Evidence and Challenges, Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 35(6) 523-538 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khavanskiy, V. Latun, O. Khoroshev, Y. Merinova, L. Nedoseka, Risk assessment of hazardous abrasion and landslide processes in the coastal zone of the Azov Sea E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 06008 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Yu. Merinova, A. D. Khovanskiy, Yu. N. Merinov, Comprehensive assessment of the ecological state of urban districts of the Rostov region, Rostov-on-Don: Southern Federal University, 187 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ecological Bulletin of the Don: On the state of the environment and natural resources in the Rostov region in 2016, Committee for the protection of the environment and natural resources of the administration of the Rostov region. Rostov n/a, 369 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Comparative indicators of the socio-economic situation of urban districts and municipal districts of Rostov region. 2016: Stat. Sat, Rostov-on-Don: Rostovstat, 392 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Kravchenko, A. N. Konovalov, I. V. Bessmertny, A. D. Khovanskiy, V. V. Latun, O. A. Khoroshev, Yu. Yu. Merinova, The natural potential of the landscapes of the Rostov region. News of higher educational institutions. North Caucasian region. Natural Sciences, 4, 62-70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Khovanskiy, V. V. Latun, Yu. Yu. Merinova, I. V. Bogachev, O. A. Khoroshev, A. M. Kravchenko, Types of nature management and the ecological situation in the Rostov region, Ecology. Economy. Informatics. Series: Systems analysis and modeling of economic and ecological systems, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.