E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Prospects and Progress Executive Summary. URL: http://www.globalfueleconomy.org/Documents/Publications/executive-summary.pdf (Last accessed 22.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohammed, A. Al-Othman, P. Nancarrow, M. Tawalbeh, M. El Haj Assad, Direct hydrocarbon fuel cells: A promising technology for improving energy efficiency. Energy (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2019.01.105 [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, G. Li, H. Guo, X. Li, X. Pu, H. Ren, D. Wu, Experimental study on vented deflagration of hydrocarbon fuel-air mixtures in a 20-L semi-confined cylindrical vessel with a slight static activation pressure. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jlp.2020.104091 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, G. Liu, R. Zhang, Heat transfer to supercritical hydrocarbon fuel in horizontal tube: Effects of near-wall pyrolysis at high heat flux. Chemical Engineering Science - https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2020.115994 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Vorobyov, A. P. Kuzmin, Chemical action of water hammer in the motor fuel activator Vestnik of Tambov State Technical University, 20(1), 95-100 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fontaras, M. Rexeis, P. Dilara, S. Hausberger, K. Anagnostopoulos, The development of a simulation tool for monitoring heavy-duty vehicle CO2 emissions and fuel consumption in Europe. SAE Paper (24), 0150 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kuzmin, G. V. Borisov, A. A. Pikulkin, Influence of the quality of driving a car on the durability of the engine, article in the proceedings of the conference - Safety of vehicles in operation: Collection of materials of the 79th international scientific and technical conference. Publisher: Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University. R.E. Alekseeva, 181-183 (Nizhny Novgorod, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Lomovskikh, Yu. V. Vorobiev, V. V. Tatarinov, A. I. Rastorgueva, Motor fuel activator for improving the performance properties of liquid hydrocarbon fuel Scientific Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Materials of the interregional scientific-practical conference “High technologies in ecology”, 1, 178-181 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, H. Choi, Analysis of vehicle fuel efficiency and survival patterns for the prediction of total energy consumption from ground transportation in Korea. Int.J Automot. Technol, 17, 605–616 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12239-016-0060-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Greene, J. DeCicco, Engineering-economic analyses of automotive fuel economy potential in the unitedstates. ORNL/TM-2000/26 U.S. Department of Energy Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- Publication “Fuel consumption rates of the Ministry of Transport, 2019” industrialmachine.ru/normy-rashoda-topliva-mintransa-rf-god/(Last accessed 22.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pasaoglu, M. Honselaar, C. Thiel, Potential vehicle fleet CO2 reductions and cost implications for various vehicle technology deployment scenarios in Europe. Energy Policy, 40, 404–421 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Economical operation technologies: Fuel activator “Bars”. http://www.rostov-bars.ru/index.html (Last accessed 22.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Khristoforov, N. E. Sakovich, Transport and Environment (Monograph, Bryansk State Agrarian University, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Khudyakov D.A. Problems of fuel economy in the world and their solution//[Electronic resource] - Access mode: http://conf.sfu-kras.ru/sites/mn2012/thesis/s026/s026-018.pdf (Last accessed 22.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Tsvetkova, A. V. Tsvetkov, E. V. Sycheva, Improving the environmental performance of automotive fuels by the method of physical activation and magnetic phenomena, Natural and mathematical sciences in the modern world: collection of articles. Art. by mater. XII int. scientific-practical conf. Novosibirsk: SibAK, 11(11) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tang, X. Wu, X. Zhang, Modeling the CO2 emissions and energy saved from new energy vehicles based on the logistic-curve. Energy Policy, 57, 30–35 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zheng, Y. Jin, Z. Wang, M. Wang, F. Fung, F. Kamakate, H. Gong, Development of fuel consumption test method standards for heavy-duty commercial vehicles in China. SAE Paper (01), 2292 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.