E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Plant Growing and Cereal Grain|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- M. Chernyakov, M. Chernyakova, Modelling of the process of regulating production, processing and marketing of milk and milk products, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 656(1), 012014 (2019) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/656/1/012014. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Oborin, Digitalization of business processes in the field of food services as a factor in improving the food security of the region, 1st International Scientific Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2019), Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 81, 83-99 (2019) doi: 10.2991/mtde-19.2019.69. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pimenova, S. Kuzmina, V. Vaganova, E. Yahvarov, Digitalization tools in ensuring the efficiency of the enterprise activity, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 32, 1–4 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1145/3388984.3390641 [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Karachyna, M. O. Samofalova, Y. V. Bilyak, N. I. Drahnieva, An analysis of variability and mutual coordination of models of the economic behaviour of enterprises in digital space, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(6), 1057-1065 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zaitsev, O. Ponomariov, and et., Analysis of the Modern Monitoring Implementation Methods as the Main Stage of Digitalization of the Agrarian Enterprises, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(6), 1014-1021 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sirotkina, E. Shkarupeta, V. Kruglyakova, A. Batova, Digital risk management, E3S Web of Conferences, 164, 10055 (2020) doi: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016410055 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gladkova, M. Ragnedda, Exploring digital inequalities in Russia: an interregional comparative analysis, Online Information Review, 44(4), 767-786 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pech, J. Vrchota, Classification of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises Based on the Level of Industry 4.0 Implementation, Applied Sciences (Switzerland), 10(15), 5150 (2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/app10155150 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Trubetskaya, Features of Digitalization of the Business Sector in the Russian Economy, Current Achievements, Challenges and Digital Chances of Knowledge-Based Economy, 1, 315-320 (2021) doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-47458-4_37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission: EU Science Hub. The European Commission’s science and knowledge service (2008) URL: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/coin/10-step-guide/overview (Last accessed 12. 06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Whitmore, A statistical analysis of the construction of the United Nations E-Government Development Index, Government Information Quarterly, 29(1), 68−75 (2012) doi: 10.1016/j.giq.2011.06.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chernyakov, M. Chernyakova, I. Chernyakova, G. Gritsenko, Identification of regions in need of crisis management using the example of the dairy industry. E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 13024 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017513024. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chernyakov, M. Chernyakova, I. Chernyakova, Inno-diversification approach to regulating the dairy industry transformation into the digital economy, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 131, 16-23 (2020) DOI: 10.2991/aebmr.k.200324.004. [Google Scholar]
- Digital Spillover: Measuring the true impact of the digital economy (2017) URL: https://www.huawei.com/minisite/gci/en/digital-spillover/files/gci_digital_spillover.pdf (Last accessed 12.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chernyakov, M. Chernyakova, K. Akberov, Innodiversification model of the digital economy of the agricultural sector. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 240, 262-267 (2019) doi: 10.2991/sicni-18.2019.114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.