E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- M. Buraev, A. Shisteev, A. Zhabin, A. Anosova, P. Ilyin, To clarify the standards of spare parts for technical service of autotractors in zone conditions. E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 05001 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bodyakina, P. Boloev, M. Buraev, A. Shisteev, Diagnostics of hydraulic density of plunger couple of tractor diesel, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 05035 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bacchetti, N. Saccani, Spare parts classification and demand forecasting for stock control: Investigating the gap between research and practice, Omega, 40, 722–737 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, A simulation based optimization approach for spare parts forecasting and selective maintenance. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 168, 274–289 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Antosz, Classification of spare parts as the element of a proper realization of the machine maintenance process and logistics – case study, IFAC-Papers On Line 49-12 1389–1393 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lengu, Spare parts management: Linking distributional assumptions to demand classification. European Journal of Operational Research, 235, 624–635 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, Model predictive control and its application in agriculture: A review, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 151, 104–117 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, Y. Liu, Z. Wang, J. Wen, J. Li, J. Lu, A two-stage dynamic capacity planning approach for agricultural machinery maintenance service with demand uncertainty. Biosystems engineering, 190, 201-217 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Eltoshkina, P. I. Ilyin, N. I. Ovchinnikova, O. A. Svirbutovich, D. M. Rozhkov, Evaluation of the limit properties of a solid body system, IOP conference series: materials science and engineering. Irkutsk National Research Technical University, 012023 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Osmakova, Recent biotechnology developments and trends in the Russian Federation. New Biotechnology, 40, 76–81 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhu, Spare parts inventory control based on maintenance planning. Reliability engineering and System Safety, 193, 106600 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Van der Auweraer, R. Boute, Forecasting spare part demand using service maintenance information. International Journal of Production Economics, 213, 138–149 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Al-Suhaibani, M. F. Wahby, Farm tractors breakdown classification Journal of the Saudi. Society of Agricultural Sciences, 16, 294-298 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buraev, P. Ilyin, S. Ilyin, A. Shisteev, A. Anosova, The calculation program of the technical service enterprise of transport-technological machines in agriculture. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 632(1), (2019) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/632/1/012019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Krakovsky, A. N. Luzgin, Y. M. Ivanyo, Cyberattack intensity forecasting on informatization objects of critical infrastructures. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 481(1), 012003 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.