E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- I. Lachnit, C. L. Park, L. S. George, Processing and Resolving Major Life Stressors: An Examination of Meaning-Making Strategies. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 44(5), 1015-1024 (2020) DOI: 10.1007/s10608-020-10110-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Yu, E. C. Chang, Relational meaning in life as a predictor of interpersonal well-being: A prospective analysis. Personality and Individual Differences, 168, 110377 (2021) DOI: 10.1016/j.paid.2020.110377 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Abakumova, M. V. Godunov, D. A. Gurtskoy, Self-transcendence as the basis of the pre-adaptive strategy of sense formation. Scientific and pedagogical review, 3, 185-190 (2020) DOI:10.23951/2307-6127-2020-3-185-190 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Glavan, O. Negru-Subtirica, O. Benga, The Struggle to Find Meaning: A Mixed Methodology Study on Meaning-Making and Identity. Emerging Adulthood, 8(5), 367-372 (2020) DOI: 10.1177/2167696819841760 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Leontiev, Meaning at the crossroads of evolution, culture, and person Evolutionary. Studies in Imaginative Culture, 4(1), 31-33 (2020) DOI: 10.26613/esic.4.1.162 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. F. Young, D. Sullivan, J. Hart, R. Palitsky, Insecurity orientations: A person-centered approach to existential concerns. Personality and Individual Differences, 168, 110288 (2021) DOI: 10.1016/j.paid.2020.110288 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Ilyushina, I. P. Krasnoschechenko, Conceptualization of ideas about resource subjectivity, Applied legal psychology, 1(38), 138-146 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Kapieva, Psychic resource of personality: patterns and determinants of development. Humanization of education, 3, 75-81 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Finkelstein-Fox, J. M. Pavlacic, E. M. Buchanan, S. E. Schulenberg, C. L. Park, Valued Living in Daily Experience: Relations with Mindfulness, Meaning, Psychological Flexibility, and Stressors. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 44(2), 300-310 (2020) DOI: 10.1007/s10608-019-10062-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Leontiev, Personal meaning: A challenge for psychology, The Journal of Positive Psychology, 8:6, 459-470 (2013) DOI: 10.1080/17439760.2013.830767 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hunecke, Psychological resources for sustainable lifestyles. Bonn, 68 (2012) http://www.denkwerkzukunft.de/downloads/reportpsychologicalresources.PDF (Last accessed 21. 05.2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Hobfoll, N. R. Stevens, A. K. Zalta, Expanding the Science of Resilience: Conserving Resources in the Aid of Adaptation Psychological Inquiry, 26(2), 174-180 (2015) DOI: 10.1080/1047840X.2015.1002377 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Young Sung, Yung Won Rhee, Jae Lee, Jin Nam Choi, Dual pathways of emotional competence towards incremental and radical creativity: resource caravans through feedback-seeking frequency and breadth. Psychology European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 29(3), 421-433 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1080/1359432X.2020.1718654 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Winkel, R. L. Wyland, A new perspective on psychological resources: Unanticipated consequences of impulsivity and emotional intelligence. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84(1), 78-94 (2011) https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1348/2044-8325.002001 (Last accessed 11. 05.2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Russo-Netzer, A. Shoshani, Authentic inner compass, well-being, and prioritization of positivity and meaning among adolescents. Personality and Individual Differences. 167, 110248 (2020) doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2020.110248 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Patricia, College Students’ Use and Acceptance of Emergency On-line Learning Due to COVID-19. International Journal of Educational Research Open (2020) doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijedro.2020.100011 [Google Scholar]
- P. D. MacIntyre, T. Gregersen, S. Mercer, Language teachers’ coping strategies during the Covid-19 conversion to online teaching: Correlations with stress, wellbeing and negative emotions. System, 94, 102352 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.system.2020.102352 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ki, Learning and Teaching Online During Covid-19: Experiences of Student Teachers in an Early Childhood Education Practicum. International Journal of Early Childhood, 52, 145-158 (2020) source: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13158-020-00272-6 (Last accessed 11. 06.2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Alenezi, The relationship of students’ emotional intelligence and the level of their readiness for online education: A contextual study on the example of university training in Saudi Arabia, Obrazovanie i Nauka, 22(4), 89-109 (2020) DOI: 10.17853/1994-5639-2020-4-89-109 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, H. Zhao, The Impact of COVID-19 on Anxiety in Chinese University Students. Frontiers in Psychology, 11, 1168 (2020) DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.01168 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.