E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- K. Fischer, A college degree sorts job applicants, but employers wish it meant more, Chronicle of Higher Education, 4, (2013) http://chronicle.com/article/The-Employment-Mismatch/137625/?cid=wb&utm_source=wb&utm_medium=en#id=overview (Last accessed 20. 05.2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Pushkareva, O. A. Galochkina, O. L. Bezgacheva, Current trends in the banking system of Russia, Espacios 40(4), 22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Grokholskaya, Pedagogy, 7, 61-66 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Kusov, Experience and prospects of online education in Russia: collection of articles. articles of the All-Russian Scientific Conference, Sevastopol, Sevastopol: Branch of Moscow State University in Sevastopol, 11, 89, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Tikhonova, O. Chikhacheva, N. Grechushkina, Prospects for Science and Education, 1, 57-71 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hwang, H. Chang, A Formative Assessment-Based Mobile Learning Approach to Improving the Learning Attitudes and Achievements of Students, Computers in Education, 56, 1023-1031, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barber, K. Donnelly, S. Rizvi, Oceans of innovation: The Atlantic, the Pacific, global leadership and the future of education, IPPR (2012) http://www.ippr.org/publication/55/9543/oceans-of-innovation-the-atlantic-thepacific-global-leadership-and-the-future-of-education (Last accessed 23. 05.2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Menkhoff, M. Bengtsson, Engaging Students in Higher Education Through Mobile Learning: Lessons Learnt in a Chinese Entrepreneurship Course, Educational Research for Policy and Practice, 3, 225–242 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Newhouse, M. Cooper, J. Pagram, Bring Your Own Digital Device in Teacher Education, Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education, 31(2), 64–72 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Stockwell, M. S. Stockwell, M. Cennamo, E. Jiang, Blended Learning Improves Science Education, Cell Press, 162 (5),933–936 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Stephen, Ludwig Higher Learning: Lessons from an Online Advocate, Educational Studies Moscow, 4, 167-187 (2018) DOI: 10.17323/1814-9545-2018-4-167-187 [Google Scholar]
- R. Stein, Supporting Online Initiatives: From MOOCs to For-Credit Offerings, Educational Studies Moscow, 4, 188-198 (2018) DOI: 10.17323/1814-9545-2018-4-188-198 [Google Scholar]
- I. Ginzburg, T. Troshkina, Reforms and Law, 2, 50-56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Soldatkin, Cloud of science, 2, 214-239 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. DeVol, I. L. Shen, A. Bedroussian, N. Zhang, A matter of degrees: The effect of educational attainment on regional economic prosperity. Santa Monica: Milken Institute (2013) http://www.milkeninstitute.org/publications/publications.taf?function=detail&ID=38801395&cat=resrep (Last accessed 13. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.