E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- O. Fedotova, Russian Education in the System of Global Interactions: Trends and Theoretical Projection, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 214, 414-421 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Burbules, G. Fan, P. Repp, Five trends of education and technology in a sustainable future Geography and Sustainability, I, 93-97 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Fedotova, V. Latun, Y. Merinova, A. Ertel, The evolution of the institutional structure of the agricultural education in Russia E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 15026 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Barnes, Class and committees in a Norwegian parish island, London. Human relations, 7, 43-44 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- H. Garton, W. H. Rheingol, The Virtual Community: Homesteading on the Electronic Frontier, 234 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Putnik, C. Alves, Learning material co-creation infrastructure in Social Network-based Education: An implementation model, Procedia – ScienceDirect, 84, 215-218 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Alves, G. Putnik, Experiential Learning of CAD Systems Interoperability in Social Networkbased Education, Procedia – ScienceDirect, 84, 209-214 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sriprasertpapa, W. Langkab, S. Boonlueb, The Development of Thai Teacher Information Communication Technology (ICT) Online Community Model in Thailand, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 197, 1727-1731 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Professional standard “Teacher of primary general, basic general, secondary general education”. Available at: http://fgosvo.ru/docs/101/69/2/1 (Last accessed 03/09/2020) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO Associated Schools Network: guide for national coordinators. Available at: https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000261994 (Last accessed 03/09/2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Gorozidis, Y. S. Tzioumakis, C. Krommidas, A. G. Papaioannou, Facebook group PETCoN (Physical Education Teacher Collaborative Network). An innovative approach to PE teacher in-service training: A self-determination theory perspective, Teaching and Teacher Education, Teaching and Teacher Education, 96, 103-184 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adama, Ga. Prosteana, A. Badeaa, O. Prosteanb, Knowledge Transfer in Educational Projects, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 1460-1466 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Fedotova, V. Latun, I. Okuneva, Visual image of the continent in Russian textbooks on geography (1825-2013), Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 141, 731 – 737 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Suduca, M. Bîzoia, G. Gorghiua, L. M. Gorghiub, Using web conferencing for disseminating the educational projects results, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 2813 – 2818 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Guo, N. Saab, L. S. Post, W. Admiraal, A review of project-based learning in higher education: Student outcomes and measures. International Journal of Educational Research, 102, 101586 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Naderpajouh, J. Matinheikki, L. A. Keeys, D. P. Aldrich, I. Linkov, Resilience and projects: An interdisciplinary crossroad, Project Leadership and Society, 1, 100001 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Kerkhoffa, M. E. Cloudb, Equipping teachers with globally competent practices: A mixed methods study on integrating global competence and teacher education, International Journal of Educational Research, 103, 101629 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.