E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Preparing for the Future of Artificial Intelligence. Executive Office of the President National Science and Technology Council Committee on Technology, October (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Kramarov, V. A. Bezuevskaya, V. V. Khramov, The Possibility of Artificial Intelligence in the Development of the Third Mission of Universities. 2nd International Conference on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, ICRAI, 58-60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The National Artificial Intelligence Research and Development Strategic Plan. National Science and Technology Council Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Subcommittee, October (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mo Jamshidi, System of Systems Engineering: Innovations for the Twenty-First Century, 1240 (John Wiley [amp] Sons, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nedosekin, Methodological bases of financial activity modelling with the use of fuzzy-multiple descriptions, 280 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Arapova, G. I. Lukyanova, L. V. Sakharova, G. I. Akperov, Fuzzy-logic Analysis of theLevel of Comfort and Environmental Well-being of the Urban Environment on the Example of Large Cities of Rostov Region. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 896, 643-650 (2019) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-04164-9_84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Akperov, V. V. Khramov, A. A. Gorbacheva, Using Soft Computing Methods for the Functional Benchmarking of an Intelligent Workplace in an Educational Establishment: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1095, 54-60 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Akperov, V. V. Khramov, A Fuzzy Semantic Data Triangulation Method Used in the Formation of Economic Clusters in Southern Russia .-Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1095, 340-344 (2020) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-35249-3_43 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Akperov, V. V. Khramov, V. I. Lukashevitsh, O. Yu. Mityasova, Fuzzy Methods and Algorithms in Data Mining and Formation of Digital Plan-schemes in Earth Remote Sensing.: Procedia Computer Science, 120-125 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.218 [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Akperov, G. I. Akperov., V. V. Khramov, et al., Soft Models of Management in Terms of Digital Transformation (Monograph, Rostov-on-Don, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Akperov, V. V. Khramov, Development of Instruments of Fuzzy Identification of Extended Objects Based on the Results of Satellite Monitoring. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 896, 325-332 (2019) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-04164-9_44 [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Sakharova, M. B. Stryukov, G. I. Akperov, Optimization of Agricultural Land use on the Basis of Mathematical Methods of Financial Analysis and the Theory of fuzzy Sets: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 896, 790-798 (2019) doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04164-9_104 [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Kramarov, A. R. Groshev, V. V. Khramov, A. V. Belyaev, Development of a New Method of Management of Ergo-Technical System on the Basis of ITS Dynamics Monitoring: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Collection of materials of the XV International Scientific - Technical Conference. Don State Technical University, 012038 (2019) DOI.10.1088/1757-899X/680/1/012038 [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Kramarov, V. V. Khramov, Methodology of Formation of Unite Geo-Informational Space in the Region Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1201 CCIS, 309-316 (2020) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-46895-8_24 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Kramarov, V. V. Khramov., I. O. Temkin, The principles of Formation of United Geo-informational Space Based on Fuzzy Triangulation: Procedia Computer Science, 835-843 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.315 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.