E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Ju. V. Belova, A. A. Mirolyubova, Risks of innovative activity of the Higher educational institution. Sbornik nauchnih trudov vuzov Rossii “Problemy ekonomiki, finansov I upravleniya proizvodstvom”, 41, 53-57 ID: 30711445 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bradbury, The Policy Implications of Different Concepts of Risk. Science, Technology [amp] Human Values, 14(4), 380-399 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Eichsteller, S. Holthoff, Risk Competence Towards a Pedagogic Conceptualisation of Risk. ThemPra Social Pedagogy C.I.C. http://www.thempra.org.uk/downloads/risk.pdf (Last accessed 21.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Elagina, Psychological readiness to the risks of innovative activity of heads of general education institutions: PhD diss., Psychological Sciences, 170 (Rostov-on-Don, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giddens, The Elusive World: How Globalization Changes Our Lives. Moscow Whole World, 120, 119-120 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Khabibulin, Readiness to risk as a factor of effective pedagogical activity in situations of uncertainty: PhD diss., 141 (Psychological Sciences, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Kornilova, Psychology of risk and decision making: textbook. manual for universities, 286 (Moscow, Aspect Pres, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kotik, Psychology and Security, 448 (Tallinn: Valgus, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- N. Luhmann, Gesellschaft der Gesellschaft. Kapitel5 – Selbstbeschreibungen. Zweiter Teilband, 866-1150, (Frankfurt аm Main, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lupton, Risk [Text] L., 184 (NY: Routledge, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. B. Mikheeva, E. V. Murugova, Management of educational and cognitive activity of students within the framework of psychological and pedagogical aspect, Shs web of conferences, 70, 07003 (2019) doi: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20197007003 [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Popkova, A. A. Sozinova, O. Y. Grechenkova, V. I. Menshchikova, Deficiencies in the legislative support of innovative activities in contemporary Russia and ways of addressing them. Russian journal of criminology (2018) https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?eid=2-s2.0-85053835683&partner (Last accessed 26. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Rudneva, Pedagogical risks in education – new social realit. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 4(216), 71-75 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Solntseva, Psychological content of the concept of “risk”. Bulletin of Moscow State University. Ser. 14. Psychology, 2, 14–22 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Tiven, E. R. Fuchs, A. Bazari, A. MacQuarrie, Evaluating Global Digital Education: Student Outcomes Framework. New York, NY: Bloomberg Philanthropies and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (2018) https://www.oecd.org/pisa/Evaluating-Global-Digital-Education-Student-Outcomes-Framework.pdf (Last accessed 26. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Ulitko, It informal education of the teacher as a condition of achievement of professional. Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 1(26), 265-270 (2019) DOI: 10.26140/anip-2019-0801-0066 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.