E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L. Stoll, Capacity for learning: Getting serious about practice improvement Leading Educational Change: global issues, challenges, and lessons on wholesystem reform. (New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Clark, Spoken discourse and its emergence. Cambridge handbook of psycholinguistics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 541-557 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gregersen-Hermans, How to design and assess an intercultural learning experience. Building cultural competence: innovative activities and models, 23–41 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Rodgers, Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching, 419 (Cambridge University Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baker, Linguistics and the training of translators and interpreters. Meaning in translation. Frankfurt am Main, 427– 436 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Borghetti, How to teach it? Proposal for a methodological model of intercultural competence. Intercultural competence. Concepts, challenges, evaluations, Bern, 141–159 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Harden, The perception of competence: a history of a peculiar development of concepts. Intercultural competence. Concepts, challenges, evaluations, 75–87 (Bern, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Coutts, Powerful Provocations for Learning: Sparking curiosity and increasing engagement. URL: https://thelearnersway.net/ideas/2019/8/11/powerful-provocations-for-learning-sparking-curiosity-and-increasing-engagement (Last accessed 04.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Clark, Unspoken questions, unspoken answers. Questions: Formal, functional and interactional perspectives, 81-102 (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chacуn-Beltron, Insights into Non-native Vocabulary Teaching and Learning, Multilingual Matters, 230 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Frampton, Provocation to Reflect: An Educator’s Exploration of Engaging Students Through Documentation. Journal of Childhood Studies, 41(3) (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Johnen, What can cross-cultural conversation transcript analysis contribute to the development of intercultural competence. Intercultural competence. Concepts, challenges, evaluations, 341–357 (Bern, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hebert, J. J. Bohaty, J. R. Nelson, J. V. Roehling, Reading and Writing, 31, 2165-2190 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Nikolenko, The author’s “I” and its convincing function (on the example of a complex sentence with homogeneous adjuncts) 9th international scientific and practical conference “Actual issues of linguistics and didactics: an interdisciplinary approach in the Humanities” SHS Web of Conferences, (CILDIAH-2019), 69 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Nikolenko, Parcelled phrases in the aspect of business communication. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 483 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/483/1/012106 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.