E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- C. A. Lemnaru, E-Learning for foreign languages. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences, 23, 1889-1894 (2016) https://doi:10.15405/epsbs.2017.05.02.232 [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Bloju, The Utilization Of E-Learning Instruments In Consolidation Activities Of The Grammar Elements. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences, 23, 400-405 (2016) https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2017.05.02.49 [Google Scholar]
- E. Lewandowska, Children’s Well-Being and Distance Learning During Pandemics Covid-19. European Proceedings of Health, 7-13 (2020) https://doi.org/10.15405/19006.2020.xx.xxx2. [Google Scholar]
- M. Arrosagaray, M. González-Peiteado, M. Pino-Juste, B. Rodríguez-López, A comparative study of Spanish adult students’ attitudes to ICT in classroom blended and distance language learning modes. Computers [amp] Education, 134, 31-40 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2019.01.016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Markova, I. Glazkova, E. Zaborova, Quality Issues of Online Distance Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 237, 685-691 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2017.02.043 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kulikova, N. Poddubnaya, A. Ardeev, G. Shagrova, Innovative approaches to the organization of students’ independent learning in accordance with the digital economy requirements, 205-212 (Stavropol – Dombay, Russia, 2019) http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2494/paper_19.pdf. (Last accessed 15. 08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, H. Choi, H. Yo. Cho, Becoming a competent self: A developmental process of adult distance learning. The Internet and Higher Education, 41, 25-33, (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2018.12.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Pozdnyakova, A. Pozdnyakov, Adult Students’ Problems in the Distance Learning. Procedia Engineering, 178, 243-248 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.01.105 [Google Scholar]
- S. Costareie, Assuring quality based on the assessment of learning outcomes. 5th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED), 3235–3236 (Valencia, Spain, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Moskal, Ch. Dziuban, J. Hartman, Blended learning: A dangerous idea? Internet and Higher Education, 18, 15–23 (2013) DOI:10.1016/j.iheduc.2012.12.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kuznetsova, Distance learning: pros and cons. International journal of applied and fundamental research, 8(2), 362-364 (2015) Retrived from: URL: https://applied-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=7101 (Last accessed 25. 08.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Distance learning 2020 (2020) Retrieved from: https://raex-a.ru/researches/distance_education/2020 (Last accessed 25.08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jucan, Interactive Teaching-Learning Methods within the Academic Course EpSBS, 67, 936-944 (2018) https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.08.03.113. [Google Scholar]
- A. Reznikova, A. Vnukovskaya, To the issue of a possibility of «Whatsapp» messenger use as a didactic platform and a means of psychological adaptation of the foreign students within the teaching Russian language as a foreign. The Bulletine of the Ufa Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 4(86), 183-187 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Usmanova, The didactic opportunities of distance learning within foreign writing teaching. The world of pedagogy, 5(22), 11-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lami, The potential Role of Technology in Foreign Language Teaching Process. EpSBS, 67, 683-680 (2019) https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.08.03.80 [Google Scholar]
- W. Veen, B. Vrakking, Homo Zappiens. Game and playing in digital era. Sigma Publishing House (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hutasuhut, B. Irwansyah, A. Rahmadsyah, R. Aditia, Impact of business models canvas learning on improving learning achievement and entrepreneurial intention. Cakrawala Pendidikan, 39(1), 168-182 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.