E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- B. Simon, Does Education Matter? Lawrence and Wishart (London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jukier, Where Law and Pedagogy Meet in the Transsystemic Contracts Classroom//McGill Law Journal. Revue de droit de McGill. 50(4),792-793 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Y. Sokolov, V.A. Levansky, Professional qualities of lawyers: desired and actual (structural and taxonomic modeling), journal of Russian law, 5, 50-51 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The Government act Russian Federation of October 4, 2000 n 751 On “the national doctrine of education in Russian Federation”, collected legislation of the Russian Federation, 41, Art. 4089 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Manheim, Diagnosis of our time, 71 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Oborotov. Traditions and updates in the legal sphere questions of theory: from knowledge to comprehension of law, 304 (Odessa, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. V Boitsova., L. V Boitsova, European educational process and Russia (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zagutin, Education of youth in the context of national security (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. P Krivshenko, L. V. Yurkina, Pedagogika, 341, (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Legal pedagogy, Textbook edited by prof. V. Ya. Kikotya, prof. A. M. Stolyarenko (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Redmond, J. Lock, P. A. Danaher, Educational Innovations and Contemporary Technologies: Enhancing Teaching and Learning, 10 (2015). DOI 10.1057/9781137468611 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Waghid, F. Waghid, Z. Waghid, Educational Technology and Pedagogic Encounters, 99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Oliveira, Ig I. Bittencourt Tailored, Gamification to Educational Technologies, 71 (2019), doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9812-5 [Google Scholar]
- N. Pinkwart, S. Liu, Advances in Analytics for Learning and Teaching, 93 (2020) doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-41099-5 [Google Scholar]
- P. Redmond, J. Lock, Educational Innovations and Contemporary Technologies, 42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.