E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Z. I. Komarova, Bulletin of PSLU, Language, linguistic system, linguistics in the mirror of synergetics, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Gural, G. I. Petrova, V. M. Smokotin, Language and Culture, Expressing Inexpressible: Possibilities of Synergetic Efforts of Linguistics and Philosophy, 42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belozerova, Language. Communication. Culture. Collection of materials of the First International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists, Reflection of the Russian soul in the linguistic picture of the world (on the example of the program for the development of oral and written speech at the Children’s University of DSTU), 168-171 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belozerova, Dialogue of Cultures. Theory and Practice of Teaching Languages and Literatures: VI International Scientific and Practical Conference (October 9-11, 2018), Formation of national self-awareness of students of the Children’s University in the process of working with a feature film, 104 – 107 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belozerova, Semantics. Functioning. Text: interuniversity collection of scientific papers, Author’s program for the development of speech (from experience in the system of additional education), 161-166 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belozerova, Scientific school of professor T.A. Ladyzhenskaya: materials of the scientific-practical conference, Communicative and cultural studies functions of Russian cinema in the classroom on the development of speech, 49-56 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Sychugova, Science. Innovations: XVIII Russian Scientific Conference, Lingvosynergetic approach to the self-development of language and speech activity of future language specialists (on the example of work on the methodology of teaching the Russian language), 827 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Sychugova, at al., Synergetic basis of author’s educational, cognitive dictionaries. SHS Web of Conf., 69, 00017 CILDIAN-2019 Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20196900017 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Sychugova, Semantics., Functioning. Text, Predication as the most important link in speech production: methodological aspect, 220-225 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Animated film “Prince Vladimir” https://www.ivi.ru/watch/112673 (Last accessed 11.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Khodiakova, Speech development methods of the creative school children in the culture context: theory and practice, 188 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Ozhegov, N. Yu. Shvedova, Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language: 80,000 words and phraseological expressions, 944 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Dombrovan, Research Journal of Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University. Series ‘Philology’ (Linguistics), Linguosynergetics as a new direction of philological studies, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Atkinson, Journal of Writing Research, Engaging in textbook writing as deliberate practice: How two expert ELT textbook writers use metacognitive strategies while working to sustain periods of deliberate practice, 11(3), 477-504 (2020) doi: xxx. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Crossley, Journal of Writing Research, Linguistic features in writing quality and development: An overview, 11(3), 415-443 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.