E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E. A. Irtuganova, I. G. Filimoncheva, From the experience of inclusive education organizing in Kazan National Research Technical University named after A. N. Tupolev, 2(10), 20-33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Kuchmaeva, Education of disabled children the statistical aspect, Statistics and economics, 6, 19-24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Makarova, Tolerance in inclusion: the philosophical approach, Topical issues of social Sciences: sociology, political science, philosophy, history: collection of articles on materials of XXIX international scientific and practical conference, 9(29) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Gurkina, E. M. Novikova, Modern Foreign Psychology, 1, 6-15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Denisova, O. L. Lehanova, University as a resource educational and methodological center for the region in the space of inclusive education, Special Education, 1, 8-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ju. Frolova, Inclusive education in Russia: problems and perspectives, Pedagogical Sciences, Scientific notes of Orel State University, 3(76), 347-350 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Matveeva, I. A. Bukina, Special Education, 1, 130-133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- А. А. Kiselyova, Features of coping strategies in persons with disabilities, ACTA SCIENTIFICA, 5(1), 129-133 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bomana, Employment opportunities for persons with different types of disability, ALTER, European journal of disability research, 1, 62-64 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Manolachea, Development of disabled employees from academic environment, Social and Behavioral Sciences, I. 142, 71-77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Friso, Capability, work and social inclusion, I. 116, 4914-4918 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tyan, Inclusive potential of continuing education, Inclusive education, 163-169 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Goncharova, Integrated medical-psychological-pedagogical accompaniment of persons with disabilities in conditions continuous inclusive education, Siberian Federal University 248 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galiev, A. F. Shigabutdinova, L. G. Gubaidullina, From the experience of volunteer students with children and youth with disabled health opportunities, Inclusion in education, 1(9), 37-46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Agafonova, Towards acceptance: psychological support for parents children with disabilities, Inclusive education, 169-175 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.