E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L. Mikeshina, Sociological Research, 10, 3-13 (2018) doi: 10.31857/S013216250002153-1 [Google Scholar]
- N. Boldyrev, Questions of cognitive linguistics, 1, 5-12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Boldyrev, Questions of cognitive linguistics, 4, 10-20 (2016) doi: 10.20916/1812-3228-2016-4-10-20 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kubryakova, Cognitive Studies of Language: Types of Categories in Language, 7, 13-18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bazylev, Russian at school, 3, 17-21 (2019) doi: 10.30515/0131-6141-2019-80-3-17-21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Iriskhanova, Problems of functional grammar: The principle of natural classification, 38-56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kulikov, Legal Research, 10, 59-77 (2017) doi: 10.25136/2409-7136. 2017.10.20393 [Google Scholar]
- D. Gizatullin, Philological Sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 12(78), 90-93 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Benveniste, General Linguistics (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zaitseva, Philological Sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 2(32), 90-93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zaitseva, Rational and Emotional in Russian, 74-80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zaitseva, Actual vocabulary of the educational sphere of modern Russia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Artemova, Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Humanities research. Humanitates, 3(2), 23-31 (2017) doi: 10.21684/2411-197X-2017-3-2-23-31-3-2-23-31 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Titkova, Actual problems of literary translation, 173-182 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Titkova, Linguodidactic Foundations of Modeling Modern Communication Space (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Titkova, The Magic of INNO: New Dimensions in Linguistics and Linguodidactics, 514-519 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chernikova, Rational and emotional in language and speech: subjectivity, expressiveness, emotionality, 83-88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dal, Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian Language. Modern Writing (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.