E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E.N. Malyuga, A. Krouglov, B. Tomalin, Linguo-cultural competence as a cornerstone of translators’ performance in the domain of intercultural business communication, XLinguae, A European Scientific Language Journal 2, 566-582 (2018) http://www.xlinguae.eu/2018_11_02_46.html, DOI: 10.18355/XL.2018.11.02.46 [Google Scholar]
- H. Barrows, Problem-based learning: An approach to medical education. Springer series on Medical Education, New York, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- E. Graaf, A. Kolmos, Characteristics of problembased learning, Int J. Engng Ed. 19, 15, 657-663 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Farley, J. Erickson, H. Daly, Ecological Economics: A Workbook For Problem-Based Learning, London: Island Press, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Savin-Baden, Facilitating Problem-based Learning: Illuminating Perspectives, Maidenhead: Open University Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ponomarenko, E. Malyuga, Business English and functional linguistics: teaching practical English in perfect harmony with theory, ICERI2012: 5th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. Conference Proceedings, Madrid: IATED, 4524-4529 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ponomarenko, O.V. Magirovskaya, S.N. Orlova, Introduction: Professional Discourse in the Focus of Functional Linguistics, In: E. Malyuga (ed.), Functional Approach to Professional Discourse Exploration in Linguistics, Springer, Singapore, 1-20 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9103-4_1 [Google Scholar]
- Stanford University Newsletter, Speaking of Teaching. Problem-Based Learning. Center for Teaching and Learning Web site: http://www.stanford.edu/dept/CTL/Newsletter/problem_based_learning.pdf. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Landsberger, Problem-based learning http://www.studygs.net/pbl.htm (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barell, Problem-based learning: An inquiry approach. (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press, Inc. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Alan, F. L. Stoller, Maximizing the benefits of project work in foreign language classrooms, English Teaching Forum 43(4), 10-21 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.