E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E.N. Malyuga, A. Krouglov, B. Tomalin, Linguo-cultural competence as a cornerstone of translators’ performance in the domain of intercultural business communication, XLinguae, A European Scientific Language Journal 2, 566-582 (2018) http://www.xlinguae.eu/2018_11_02_46.html, DOI: 10.18355/XL.2018.11.02.46 [Google Scholar]
- H. Barrows, Problem-based learning: An approach to medical education. Springer series on Medical Education, New York, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- E. Graaf, A. Kolmos, Characteristics of problembased learning, Int J. Engng Ed. 19, 15, 657-663 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Farley, J. Erickson, H. Daly, Ecological Economics: A Workbook For Problem-Based Learning, London: Island Press, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Savin-Baden, Facilitating Problem-based Learning: Illuminating Perspectives, Maidenhead: Open University Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ponomarenko, E. Malyuga, Business English and functional linguistics: teaching practical English in perfect harmony with theory, ICERI2012: 5th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. Conference Proceedings, Madrid: IATED, 4524-4529 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ponomarenko, O.V. Magirovskaya, S.N. Orlova, Introduction: Professional Discourse in the Focus of Functional Linguistics, In: E. Malyuga (ed.), Functional Approach to Professional Discourse Exploration in Linguistics, Springer, Singapore, 1-20 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9103-4_1 [Google Scholar]
- Stanford University Newsletter, Speaking of Teaching. Problem-Based Learning. Center for Teaching and Learning Web site: http://www.stanford.edu/dept/CTL/Newsletter/problem_based_learning.pdf. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Landsberger, Problem-based learning http://www.studygs.net/pbl.htm (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barell, Problem-based learning: An inquiry approach. (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press, Inc. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Alan, F. L. Stoller, Maximizing the benefits of project work in foreign language classrooms, English Teaching Forum 43(4), 10-21 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.