E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Application of the Baldridge Model for Innovation in higher education. New Directions for Higher Education, 137, 5-14. FYS Hub (2015). Marshall University. Retrieved from http://www.marshall.edu/fys/firstyear-seminar/faculty/ [Google Scholar]
- Association for Interdisciplinary Studies. (2014) http://wwwp.oakland.edu/ais/ [Google Scholar]
- Augsburg, T., Henry, S. The politics of interdisciplinary studies: Essays on transformations in American undergraduate programs (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Baldridge National Quality Program. Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. National Institute for Standards and Technology (2014) http://www.nist.gov/baldrige/index.cfm [Google Scholar]
- Campbell, E., Lassiter, L.E. Doing ethnography today: Theories, methods, exercises (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Elizarova T.V. Culture and teaching foreign languages. (St. Petersburg: Soyuz Publishing House, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Gallo, C. (2015). Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds. New York, NY: St. Martin’s Griffin. General education: Critical thinking (Core I) courses info. (2013b) http://www.marshall.edu/gened/core-i-courses/ [Google Scholar]
- General education: Introducing the core curriculum. (2013a) http://www.marshall.edu/gened/introducing-the-core-curriculum/ [Google Scholar]
- Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley, Sons DeZure, D. Interdisciplinary pedagogies in higher education. The Oxford handbook of interdisciplinarity. (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Holley, K. Disciplines, interdisciplinarity, and the culture of higher education. Conference on Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning, 13-16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kharkovskaya, A. A., Ponomarenko, E. V., Radyuk, A. V. Minitexts in modern educational discourse: Functions and trends. Training, Language and Culture, 1 (1), 62-76 (2017) DOI: 10.29366/2017tlc.1.1.4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Knight, D.B., Lattuca, L.R., Kimball, E.W., Reason, R.D. Understanding interdisciplinarity: Curricular and organizational features of undergraduate interdisciplinary programs. Innovative Higher Education, 38, 143-158 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leontiev A.A. Language, speech, speech activity (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Malyuga E., Sibul V., Tomalin B. Project method and ICT opportunities of distance learning. MJLTM.; 9 (6) (2019) http://mjltm.org/article-1-529-en.html [Google Scholar]
- Malyuga E.N., Krouglov A, Tomalin B. Linguo-cultural competence as a cornerstone of translators’ performance in the domain of intercultural business communication. XLinguae. A European Scientific Language Journal, 2, 566-582 (2018) DOI: 10.18355/XL.2018.11.02.46 [Google Scholar]
- McDougall, C. Born To Run - A hidden tribe, superathletes, and the greatest race the world has never seen. (New York, NY: Random House, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Minyar-Beloruchev R.K. Interpretation course. French. (M .: “Moscow Lyceum”, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Newell, W.H. The state of the field: Interdisciplinary theory. Issues in Interdisciplinary Studies, 31, 22-43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Popova N.V., Stepanova M.M. Interdisciplinary approach to teaching a foreign language in non-core magistracy, Materials of the second international scientific conference “Actual problems of science and education” (Stavropol: SevKavSTU, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Professional Development (2014). Marshall University Center for Teaching and Learning.http://www.marshall.edu/catl/facultydevelopment/ProgramsAndEvents/CoreCurri culum.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Savitskaya E.V. Interaction of cultural and language competencies in the development of non-native speech skills in educational discourse. Professional Discourse [amp] Communication, 2(1), 59-71 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.24833/2687-0126-2020-2-1-59-71 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ter-Minasova S.G. Language and intercultural communication (M., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Thaler, E. English and foreign language teaching in the German Gymnasium. Training, Language and Culture, 1 (3), 72-85 (2017) doi: 10.29366/2017tlc.1.3.5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Witt N.V., Kasparova M.G. To the question of the qualities of a teacher of a foreign language, Foreign languages in higher education 9, 70-76 (1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.