E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Professional Development for Ecologists|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- D. P. Costanza, J. M. Badger, R. L. Fraser, J. B. Severt, P. A. Gade, Generational differences in work-related attitudes: A meta-analysis. Journal of Business and Psychology, 27, 375–394 (2012) doi: 10.1007/s10869-012-9259-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Costanza, L. M. Finkelstein, Generationally based differences in the workplace: is there a there there? Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 8, 308 – 323 (2015) doi: 10.1017/iop.2015.15 [Google Scholar]
- L. Cennamo, D. Gardner, Generational differences in work values, outcomes and person-organisation values fit. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 23, 891 – 906 (2008) doi: 10.1108/02683940810904385 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wong, E. Gardiner, W. Lang, L. Coulon, Generational differences in personality and motivation: do they exist and what are the implications for the workplace? Journal of Managerial Psychology, 23, 878 – 890 (2008) doi: 10.1108/02683940810904376 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Twenge, A review of the empirical evidence on generational differences in work attitudes. Journal of Business and Psychology, 25, 201 – 210 (2010) doi: 10.1007/s10869-010-9165-6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Strauss, N. Howe, Millennials Rising: The next great generation (New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoorn, Individualism and the cultural roots of management practices. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 99, 53-68 (2014) doi: 10.1016/j.jebo.2013.12.020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zemke, C. Raines, B. Filipczak, Generations at Work: Managing the Clash of Boomers, Gen Xers, and Gen Yers in the Workplace. New York, AMACOM (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Сampbell, J. M. Twenge, W. K. Campbell, Fuzzy But Useful Constructs: Making Sense of the Differences Between Generations. Work, Aging and Retirement 3(2), 130–139 (2017) doi: 10.1093/workar/wax001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Pishchik, Mentality of generations in fluid modernity. INFRA-M, Moscow (2019) doi:org/10.12737/monography_5ba0ee24675441.11909669 [Google Scholar]
- M. Prensky, Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants. On the Horizon, 9(5), 1-6 (MCB University Press, 2001) https://doi.org/10.1108/10748120110424816 [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Alan, E. T. Kabadayı, The Effect of Personal Factors on Social Media Usage of Young Consumers. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Science, 235, 595-602 (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.11.086 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Soto, M. V. Lugo, Multigenerational Differences in the Puerto Rican Workforce. Journal of Business Diversity, 13(1/2), 65-82 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gerard, Millennial managers: exploring the next generation of talent. Leadership in Health Services, 32(3), 364-386 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1108/LHS-01-2018-0004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Arredondo-Trapero, L. E. Villa-Castaño, J. C. Vázquez-Parra, J. De la Garza García, Differences on self-perception of organizational pride and loyalty in Millennial, Generation X, considering gender and seniority variables. Business and Economic Horizons, 13(2), 270-286 (2017) http://dx.doi.org/10.15208/beh.2017.20 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Zaitseva, Banking System as a Growth Pole of the Global Economy: Historical Experience and Future Perspectives. In: Popkova E. (eds) Growth Poles of the Global Economy: Emergence, Changes and Future Perspectives. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Springer, Cham, 73, 857-864 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15160-7_86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Kilic, A. E. Demirci, D. Delen, An integrated decision analysis methodology based on IF-DEMATEL and IF-ELECTRE for personnel selection. Decision Support Systems, 137 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2020.113360 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Güngör, The Relationship between Reward Management System and Employee Performance with the Mediating Role of Motivation: A Quantitative Study on Global Banks. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 24, 1510-1520 (2011) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.09.029 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhardwaj, S. Mishra, T. K. Jain, An analysis to understanding the job satisfaction of employees in banking industry. Materials Today: Proceedings In press, corrected proof. Available online (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.04.783 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ali, S. Lei, X.-Y. Wei, The mediating role of the employee relations climate in the relationship between strategic HRM and organizational performance in Chinese banks. Journal of Innovation & Knowledge, 3(3), 115-122 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jik.2016.12.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Sh. Akhtar, S. H. Awan, S. Naveed, K. Ismail, A comparative study of the application of systems thinking in achieving organizational effectiveness in Malaysian and Pakistani banks. International Business Review, 27(4), 767-776 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2018.01.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Q. Huang, R. M. Davison, F. Yang, Role stressors, job satisfaction, and employee creativity: The cross-level moderating role of social media use within teams. Information & ManagementIn press, corrected proof. Available online (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2020.103317 [Google Scholar]
- A. Belousova, Y. Mochalova, The Relationship of Thinking Style and Motivation Features of Sales and Advertising Managers. Behav. Sci., 10, 68 (2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/bs10030068 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Korochentseva, D. Dautov, N. Khachaturyan, Features of ideas about professionally important qualities in food industry workers with differences in the severity of properties of the nervous system. In: E3S Web Conferences, XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”, 175, 15018 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017515018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Yang, K. C. Peter, T. C. E. Cheng, Continuous improvement competence, employee creativity, and new service development performance: A frontline employee perspective. International Journal of Production Economics, 171(2), 275-288 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2015.08.006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.