E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Ragheb, A., El-Shimy, H., & Ragheb, G. Green Architecture: A Concept of Sustainability. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 216, 778–787 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.12.075 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kriss Jacob. What is green building? Taken from (2014, August 6th) https://www.usgbc.org/articles/what-green-building [Google Scholar]
- Cole, L.B. Green Building Literacy: a Framework for Advancing Green Building Education. International Journal of STEM Education, 6:18 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie, X., Lu, Y., & Gou, Z. Green building pro-environment behaviors: Are green users also green buyers? Sustainability (Switzerland), 9(10) (2017) https://doi.org/10.3390/su9101703 [Google Scholar]
- Suki, N. M. Green Awareness Effects on Consumers’ Purchasing Decision: Some Insights from Malaysia. IJAPS, 9, 2, 50-63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Moser, A. “Thinking green, buying green? Drivers of pro-environmental purchasing behavior”, Journal of Consumer Marketing, 32, 3, 167-175 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim Celine. Green buildings need careful management to perform (2013) www.eco-business.com/news/series/international-green-building-conference-2013/ [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Ayuthia, O.C. Dewi, T.H. Panjaitan. Green User and Green Buyer as Supporters for the Achievement of Green Buildings: A Review. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Dwelling Form (IDWELL 2020) (2020) https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201009.004 [Google Scholar]
- Susie Ruqun Wu, Suk Kyung Kim et al. How do Green Buildings Communicate Green Design to Building Users? A Survey Study of a LEED-Certified Building. Journal of Green Building, 12, 3, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Nugroho, A. C. Sertifikasi Arsitektur Bangunan Hijau: Menuju Bangunan yang Ramah Lingkungan. Jurnal Arsitektur Universitas Bandar Lampung, 2, 1, 12-22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ones Deniz & Dilchert, S. Employee green behaviors. Managing HR for environmental sustainability. 85-116 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- McClure, W. R., & Bartuska, T. J. The Built Environment: a Collaborative Inquiry into Design and Planning. Somerset: Wiley (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ismail, R., Shafiei, M. W. M., Said, I., & Ibrahim, F. A. Green Homes Development Practices and House Buyers’ Requirements: A Review. Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci., 7(13), 7-15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- David R. Rappange, Werner B.F. Brouwer & N. Job A. van Exel. Back to the Consideration of Future Consequences Scale: Time to Reconsider?, The Journal of Social Psychology, 149:5, 562-584 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Ayuthia, O.C. Dewi, T.H. Panjaitan. “Green Property Brochure: Do Green Users prefer Green Residentials?” Proceeding, The 5th International Engineering Student Conference (IESC) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.