E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Digitalization and Sustainability|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Al-Tamimi, N.A., and S.F.S. Fadzil, Proc. Int. Conf. on Green Building and Sustainable Cities 21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Karyono, T.H, Thermal Comfort in the Tropical southeast Asia Region, Architectural Science Review, 39, 3 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Tamimi, N.A., and S.F.S. Fadzil, Proc. Int. Conf. on materials for sustainable built environment Switzerland 692 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ISO-7730, Ergonomics of the thermal environment-analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE-55, Thermal environment conditions for human occupancy, ASHRAE (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Carmody, J., & Northernstar, K. H, Measure Guideline: Energy-Efficient Window Performance and Selection, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Jelle, B. P., Gustavsen, A., Nilsen, T. N., & Jacobsen, T. Solar material protection factor (SMPF) and solar skin protection factor (SSPF) for window panes and other glass structures in buildings. Solar energy materials and solar cells, 91(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HSE, The six basic factors. Health and Safety Executive (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Metje, N., M. Sterling, and C. Baker, Pedestrian comfort using clothing values and body temperatures. J. Wind Eng. Indust. Aerodynam, 196 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hoof, J.V., and J.L.M. Hensen, J. Build.Environ, 42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Karyono, T.H., Pro.Int. Conf. CLMA 2OOO Brussel (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Mingotti, N., Chenvidyakarn, T., & Woods, A. W, Combined impacts of climate and wall insulation on the energy benefit of an extra layer of glazing in the facade. J. Energy and Buildings, 58 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nicolais, L., Zang, M. Y., & Chen, S. H. Laminated Glass. Wiley Encyclopedia of Composites (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.K Garg. Guidelines for the use of Glass in Building (New Delhi), New Age; 1st Ed. Edition (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Emuwa, U. O.-G. Impact Of Window Walls On Thermal Comfort And Energy Efficiency (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Schiavon, S., Lee, K. H., Bauman, F., & Webster, T. Influence of raised floor on zone design cooling load in commercial buildings. J. Energy and Buildings, 42 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.